Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

Your problem is that you’ve forgotten what it was you posted that I commented on in the first place.

Sooner or later Mueller is gonna have to Stop Fishing and Start cutting more bait!

Everyone should weigh the records of all the picks Mueller made to be on his “get Trump” investigation team. This “rogues gallery” of Hillary loving", jerks are un-patriotic.

Of course not. Hannity’s reports will cause the rogues to hide & the potential crooks to get right.

I don’t think they’ve accomplished much than to give some people a comfort zone.

The truth always accomplishes good.

Recent events don’t corroborate it as the truth, duck.

Is that what you gather from listening to Hannity or CNN?

Reading the New York Times/Washington Post.

Thanks for the reply. Start watching Hannity & weigh it out. You may be surprised. The reason Trump calls them the “fake news” is stories like this: the “Mueller investigation” is being done by Reps".

What someone has at the end of their name means ZERO. What’s important is the way these guys, Mueller & Comey & others are acting tells the story. They’re crooks.

The truth is, I personally don’t like Trump very much. Trump is a big mouth & he always likes to praise anyone he talks about, whether it be Putin or Un. I didn’t like Obama at all, but I love my country & that’s all I care about. Not liking Obama doesn’t mean I’ll ruin my country.

Yes it does.

Most of my Hard Core could never convince them to dump Trump family members stopped listening to Hannity or at least they claim. They have moved on to more serious and smarter Pundits.

The truth is so difficult for all of us to swallow at times. We want to listen to someone who speaks the way we’ve been taught in schools.

I do enjoy my English Senor.

Wonder how the Obamaites would react if Trump said “tell Glad I’ll have more leverage after the election”? My opinion is he’d never be free from it.

Remember Obama telling Glad’s man that when he thought his mike was turned off?