Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

I predict it will be somewhere about November, at election time. What say you? I think it’s very interesting to study the past cases & arrests of Mueller & Comey. Comey put Martha Stewart in prison under the same pretense of lying to the “almighty” FBI just like General Flynn.

I just got a year’s supply of popcorn. So, about a year is my estimate.

The hunters are stretching it out as long as possible to make the Reps look bad in the election. Then in November it will end, because it’s totally political.

The Dems are going keep the “Witch Hunt” going until Trump is no longer in office; in the same way that Republicans kept the “Benghazi Investigation” going with the purpose of hurting her electoral chances.

3 Likes

The Mueller Investigation is Not a “Witch Hunt” despite what right-wing media is proclaiming.

As for the idea of a “rigged witch hunt,” no one who is not directly on Trump’s payroll – or whose name is Devin Nunes – describes what Mueller is doing in anything close to those terms. “I don’t think it’s a witch hunt,” said South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, a Republican, earlier this month. "I’ve never thought it was a witch hunt."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/30/politics/donald-trump-tweets-mueller-russia/index.html

1 Like

Yeah & that’s ok. We have plenty of money for them to use on it.

1 Like

I doubt it. This isn’t like Benghazi where they shut down the congressional investigation weeks after it produced the desired outcome. Mueller’s team is doing things that prosecutors are expected to do. Guilty pleas, plea bargains, promises of cooperation, indictments (lots of 'em), and now a trial.

Very exciting stuff. It’s gonna last looooooooong past November.

I’ll bet you my sig for a month that it lasts at least until April.

1 Like

We can have sigs here?

I don’t think so.

I assume the bet would require the loser to manually put in a sig.

Too much work for me, even if I got to choose what it said.

No.

That’s what makes it a genius bet.

1 Like

You’re such a stable genius.

2 Likes

Mueller’s team is doing things that prosecutors are expected to do. Guilty pleas, plea bargains, promises of cooperation, indictments (lots of 'em), and now a trial.

If they had any evidence against the Russia/Trump investigation you would be correct. However, you’re very wrong. Special Prosecuters aren’t hired to go back 10 years & prosecute people who have nothing to do with the accused. BS!

Lol!
I had to laugh at this one.

1 Like

I keep telling people that the “Witch Hunt” is a waste of time because witches aren’t real. This isn’t Harry Potter Land, where there’s an actual need for an entire Witch Police Force to solve Witch Crimes.

On the other hand, I suspect that Hillary Clinton is a day-walker. How else do you explain investigations into her alleged wrongdoing never coming up with anything to lock her up with?

3 Likes

Who or what is the accused? You would benefit from reading the special counsel’s appointment letter and also the indictments against manafort. Both would dispel your fantastical going back 10 years talking point.

1 Like

Well, I do need help with the law, because I don’t know much about it.

Mr. Griffin - you realize that Manaforts charges are from 2006-2016/17 right? Last I checked 2017 wasn’t going back 10 years.

.>>>>

Would you tutor me on the SC law when you aren’t busy?

I said I know nothing about the law!

Your statement that the charges go back a decade wasn’t about the law, your statement was “Special Prosecuters aren’t hired to go back 10 years & prosecute people…”.

That is statement about the time frame of the charges, not the law. I simply pointed out that the charges against Manafort include activities as recently as 2016/2017 which is not going back 10 years.

.>>>>

2 Likes