Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

False. While yes you might not get them in court, you did build a case against them, uncover evidence, and learn about what happened. Which is good for national defense, intelligence, and at least presents us a possible opportunity should any of them step foot into this country. It also may provide evidence and context to other investigations ongoing.l, ex: roger stone and wikileaks. But hey, if you think we should just let Russia walk all over us then ok.

1 Like

Simply handing out an indictment is not proof of anything, it’s certainly not the achievement that you seem to view it as.

It’s like you didnt even read what I said. That’s a good Putin

I predict a day is coming when many of the R’s who are cowering behind Trump will finally get their manhood (or womanhood) and speak out against the tragedy of this presidency that is doing us way way way more harm than good. Maybe by then it’ll be too late and the worst will have already been done. Hope not.

1 Like

The indictments are nothing, prove nothing, you still pretend they hold weight. Which is evident from your use of ridicule. When all else fails, the loser of the argument, that would be you, always resorts to ridicule.

Lol wow man. Try reading posts instead of being a drama queen. I never said the indictments “prove” anything. Indictments arent “simply” handed out like you claimed. Did you even read the indictment of the intelligence officials. I’m assuming not. Do you know who Roger Stone is?

Good question.

You’re way more optimistic than I am. The only ones that seem to have any courage are the ones that are leaving. And even they don’t have much courage.

Is this like the really long title of a very awesome book?

2 Likes

I listed five CONVICTIONS, most of which dealt with individuals lying to the FBI in their dealings with the Russians. If I’m wrong and you’re right, please elaborate.

Trump and his supporters treat the DOJ and the FBI the same way BLM treats street police.

Focus. Process. Execute

What if trump is guilty?

Some are assuming that he’s a victim of the left trying to overthrow his presidency.

That could be true but it’s unlikely.

You assumption would make more sense if his replacement wasn’t gay lock down Race Bannon of Johnny Quest fame.

I think you’ve got that a little mixed up.

:laughing::joy::rofl: awesome

I saw on the news tonite, that the Reps have always been the racists. LMAO!

No, you were watching a cartoon. You know the one: Bugs is a knight, and all sorts of hilarity ensues.

OK, but do you agree that the Reps have been the racists for decades? Show me the proof!

Stop shouting. I’m two feet from you.

Shouting? Really?