Woman demands to see passports of Spanish-speaking family at Virginia restaurant

I never took you for the type of sjw you’re acting like here.

How does knowing the etymology of the term make me a social justice warrior?

I agree with Zantax here.

She is a trash human.

Her awfulness has in the past been socially supported by her “whiteness” but at the end of the day her skin color has little to do with the poor decisions that she has made in her life that she put herself in that situation.

I prefer to call her a Trumplican because that is who she is.

:rofl: Nah, spoken like a true Calvinist :wink::beers:

You say tomato…:wink:

:rofl::tumbler_glass:

10 chars

Based on absolutely nothing.

No, poor trash is more classist.

Poor white trash is both.

White trash is just racist.

Trailer trash is mobile homephobic.

2 Likes

Ah, the education bit.

Maybe you do things differently, but if someone wants to conduct themselves like trash, that’s what I call ‘em.

Wanna act like ranting, raving lunatics?

They can expect to be called that.

As far as calling “poor” people whites, some openly & clandestinely racist human beings are donning everything from scrubs to a business suit. And they’re not poor, nor uneducated—matter of fact the worst of the bunch are college grads—spewing racist garbage the same as some lower income whites.

And, contrary to popular thought on the Forum, they’re not all in southern states. Some of the most insidious are college educated & in the northeast.

■■■■ ‘em. They wanna act like trash, that’s what I’m calling ‘em.

It seems some on the conservative side expect a sort of PC speak of their own.

I guess I’m supposed to say behaviorally challenged Caucasian. Or tolerance challenged Caucasian for those with nativist & racist sentiments.

Pretty soon, raving lunatic will be tranquility challenged with mental health issues.

Oh lovely pedantry.

That was quite informative thanks.

Nope no fear involved.

Just trying to be helpful, ranting against racism, while assigning negative traits to racial categories of people is kind of oxymoronic but by all means, carry on.

Long way to go for that joke… but it was worth it.

It’s about the journey, not the destination.
Buddha

Reminded me of this, and it’s appropriate for the season (skip to 2:14 for the reference, but the whole video is awesome because hey - Halloween Simpsons).

They really like Political Correctness at times.

Zantax is right. White trash is a racist term.

White racial terms are typically based on ethnicity or nationality rather than race. Not going to name any but there are a lot, especially for the Irish and the Italians.

White trash is unique among racial slurs targeting whites in that it is a term aimed at whites as a whole rather than one specific group. The only other one I can think of is honkey but that one is so dated that bell bottoms were in style when it was commonly used.

So yeah railing against racism while using racist slang is dumb.