Woman demands to see passports of Spanish-speaking family at Virginia restaurant

They’ve done a great job of rebranding and recruiting. They’re well dressed, and dont talk in terms of race, but culture and demographic change. Which sways a lot of people, even if they arent outright racist.

1 Like

Somebody needs to tell this lady that Trump was speaking about “civic nationalism” which is not defined by culture or language! :joy:

1 Like

All true patriots and Trumpists understand the difference. This woman is clearly a Deep State Soros agent trying to smear, slander, and besmirch Trumpism and the progress of MAGA.

This woman and other sure feel emboldened these days. I wonder why?

1 Like

Liberal mobs and Looney democRats is my guess

Maybe Donald needs to hold a few rallies on positive, “civic” nationalism?

Can anyone on this thread say RACIST WHITE TRASH?!

I thought y’all could.

Kudos to the management at Andy’s for throwing the RWT out & explicitly stating she isn’t welcome.

They were around before Trump was even considered POTUS.

Sites like www.townhall.com carried their crazy as a ■■■■■■■■■ rat editorials, “thinkers” like Ann Coulter. As a side note, she’d be one hell of an intelligent woman if she’s stick to her specialty, which is American Constitutional Law, & left out comments about other cultures, but that’s another story.

These people really are nothing bew & their thinking is nothing new. Like little kids, they now have a convenient excuse for their bad behavior.

I’ve been warning people for 40 years.

Lately I’ve even been a little shocked by the numbers. I knew it was big, I just didn’t know it was this big.

This story was also on www.townhall.com

Some of their columnists are more reputable than others. I agree with Beth Baumann on this one.

49 years old & the jerk doesn’t even wash his fingernails, & even his mother thinks he’s innocent?

I’m actually expecting such a person to come up with a convenient excuse, obnoxious as Trump’s statement was. I’d be curious to see if he has priors for such behavior.

Why is this news?

Well, that’s just a wrong assumption about humanity in general.

2 Likes

Umm, white trash is a racist label by the way. Stop and think what it means some time. And no, it’s not racist against whites, the sentiment behind it is based in white supremacy.

Spoken like a true misanthrope.

Bless you

More classist than racist.

No, it’s racist as well, it’s saying that white people are better than to act in that fashion, unlike some other races. That’s why the phrase is white trash instead of just trash.

I didn’t say it wasn’t racist as well, just more classist. :wink:

Huh?

The term refers, at least in my book, to poorly educated & most likely badly behaved whites.

Woman pitching a fit in Walmart over some poor soul’s EBT card, some idiot ranting about Spanish in the middle of J C Penney’s, or the idiots who wouldn’t tip an American born Latina waitress because, in the words on his note, “We only tip citizens.

White trash, all of those examples, IMNSHO.

Tons of Americans will sympathize with and support those people.

Educate yourself