Woman demands to see passports of Spanish-speaking family at Virginia restaurant

The woman didn’t work there. A little bit more about the town…

“Following the 1722 Treaty of St. Albans which established the Blue Ridge Mountains as the buffer between Native Americans and white settlers, German immigrants began arriving in the northern Loudoun Valley to farm the rich topsoil. They established several villages, many constructed of log and wooden buildings, and began to expand their land holdings. Lovettsville was then called The German Settlement.”

The woman is an obvious nut job who is riding the wave of nationalism we’re seeing. The restaurant has told her not to come back.

I’d say we’re gonna see many more Americans ask foreign speaking people for their papers. Well, from certain countries anyway.

Something something antifa something left wing mob.

My wrongest view about America was assuming that most people in it were good.

How about this little gem…

“A man accused of groping a woman during a Southwest Airlines flight over the weekend apparently justified his actions by invoking President Trump. According to an affidavit obtained by CBS affiliate KHOU, he said the president says its OK to grab women by their private parts.”

When this so-called lady screams “she’s sick of this ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ exactly is she sick of?

Left wing mobs are really diversifying.

Can we have a quote where Trump told others to do it?

It’s just like Roseanne. They all see Trump doing so they think they can get away with it, too.

Maybe she didnt like the food.

If you’ve ever been a woman’s star, you would not have waited for Trump to tell you what to do.

When this so-called lady decides to approach a family screaming for their passports, what exactly made her think that the power to see someone’s papers resided within her?

1 Like

Nationalism.

4 Likes

‘She asked for passports; she said that she knew everybody in Loudoun County to get us out of here, and she started saying that we were supposed to speak English, but I’m like ‘we’re not talking to you’,’ said the victim, who asked to remain anonymous.

The victim said she then told the woman: ‘They’re here visiting and they don’t know English, so how do you want them to speak English when they’re here just visiting?’

But the woman responded: ‘You don’t freeload in this fg country. You get the f out, back to your f***g country.’

Well, “If had a son he would look like Travon Martin” can be construed to mean “go out and kill cops”, then we ca certainly make a connection with “grab’em by the ■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Regurgitating RW media slogans and sentiments. Nice.

When Alexander was questioned by authorities, he said he could not recall touching the woman. He said he was sitting behind a woman and was asleep for most of the flight.

Upon arrival at Albuquerque International Sunport, Alexander was detained and asked FBI agents what the sentence was for the charge he was being arrested for. He later stated to officers, “the President of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts,” according to the affidavit.

I was asleep, I don’t remember doing anything.

Didn’t work

Well the president said it was okay to do it.

I beleive the guy on the second part as far as I can throw him.

.>

Dear World At Large,

Not all Americans or members of the GOP are this ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Thanks,

WW

.>>>>

3 Likes

She’s a 1 Delta 10 Tango

:smiley:

Crazy. I am seeing this everywhere.

There are a lot more nationalists, white nationalists, KKK and neo nazis then even I predicted. I think our battle is much bigger than I anticipated.

Donald will surely invite her to his next rally.

1 Like