Woman demands to see passports of Spanish-speaking family at Virginia restaurant

Credit where credit is due, that’s funny.

“Living impaired”:joy:

That’s a good one!

Lovely person.

I’m sure she’s fluent in whatever language is spoken in any and all countries she visits & won’t be attempting communication with the locals in English.

Sarcasm off

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume this idiot has never been outside of the country.

"You can do anything. Grab them by the ■■■■■■ You can do anything.” Sounds like he is at least giving permission to try it.

That’s only if you’re famous!

My picture is on the wall at a BW3 in West Virginia for defeating the blazing wings challenge, so maybe I can get grabby there?

Ummmm… you missed some words. Not surprisingly, you omitted the words “when you are a star they LET you”.

You have been lied to. He clearly was referring to consensual behavior.

I consider “white trash” to be a racist term that shows a racist attitude towards black people. The term “white trash” has implicit in the idea that if you dont specify the race, white, that otherwise trash would be black. People who use the term must see a plain “trash” person as black.

In other words, in a universe where everyone was white, there would be no adjective in front of the term “trash”.

There’s a stereotype that all white people are wealthy or at the very least have it easy compared to non-whites. That’s where the term white trash originated.

Which isn’t true at all. There are plenty of poor working class whites.

The biggest political mistake the democrats made in 2016 was discounting if not deriding poor white working class voters. Poor whites have been mostly ignored. The last program that specifically targeted white poverty was the great society programs of the late 1960s.

I don’t see why not.

I can read and hear, so no, I have not been lied to on this topic.

Thanks Billy Bush! :smile:

1 Like

Oh… so you left out those words to mislead people intentionally?

1 Like

Sexual assault is something new that Donald Trump invented?

I don’t think so.

And just how well have those “Great Society” programs worked?

Seems to me they have encouraged more depence on rather than independence from taxpayers.

Um, no.

Granted it would probably have been better on my part to call idiots like this woman in the O P an idiot. Or trash.

But racist attitude towards black people?

Just. No.

I wasn’t saying they were positive or negative.

Just stating that since that time there hasn’t really been an economic assistance program that specifically targeted poor rural whites.

Umm … yeah. Why else would one feel the need to qualify trash? The only reason is that in the mind of the speaker of that phrase, unqualified trash is black.
Such racists cannot even see how they are open like a book when they use the term.

Seems to be an awful lot of lone wolf fringe lunatics roaming about these last couple years. It’s almost as if something has inspired them to crawl out from under the rocks they normally hide beneath and let their freak flag fly proudly (and often, violently).

Just no.

I have a problem with ranting, raving idiots like the woman in this video.