Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

What is the difference between a representation of a heteronormative relationship and a homosexual relationship?

No one has to explain or hide a heteronormative relationship.

The same should exist for the other

1 Like

I asked why do you believe what @zantax said was true. Your response here suggests something else.

Who said anything about hating gays?

How so?

Asked if interested… answer no… answer respected.

Honestly a much better experience than literally every woman I know.

Every half way decent looking boy in Rehobeth DE was constantly hit on by gay men. And if you went to the gay part of the beach, even worse.

Rehobeth…. Now that makes sense. That is like P town.

I was in the Outer Banks… maybe it was the Southern Gentility.

But seriously. Every interaction I have been in with a gay man hitting on me is nothing compared to the stories I have heard from female friends and family of straight dudes hitting on them.

Well, that is why most men aren’t very eager to join them in attracting the lust of males. That’s why they were ostracized to begin with. Men don’t need men to make babies. No reason for us to put up with it. Plus we are better at defending ourselves and outnumber them by a wide margin.

Don’t know what you mean here.

My personal experience with gay men hitting on me has been way less worse then all of the stories i have heard of straight men hitting on women.

So…

Maybe you aren’t that good looking. What’s the top cash amount you have ever been offered for sex from either sex, my record is 5k and that was back in the early eighties. I don’t get them any more though heh.

Oh wait probably higher if I count offered trips abroad.

Nah man… my younger self… super hawt… now… pushing. 50… I am blessed that my wife finds me handsome.

So what was your highest offer for sex?

Also matters where you hang out. Try bartending a male strip show sometime.

Wanna have fun?

That was it.

So if money was involved in your instance… I don’t know maybe ask around what women on the service Industry go through straight guys.

The difference is, most of them are interested in men, I am not. Which is why women hitting on me doesn’t irritate me.

Yeah. But every woman I have talked to are interested I men… just not those guys. And yet… they have to continue dealing with them with a smile.

I don’t wish that on women, neither do I wish to share their fate. And they might want to get large husbands, or fathers, no creep hits on my wife or daughters twice if he can be identified. It’s ok if they are polite about it and respect no. Unless they know the wife is married. Or the daughters are one married and one in a committed relationship. That’s not polite.

Nobody asked you if you were interested in anything. Somehow you have completely lost track of the conversation.

No one I know is asking, or is interested in, hearing sexual deviants explain their behavior. But all we hear are sexual deviants babbling on and on about their sexual deviant behavior, and so much so it becomes nauseous to normal everyday people, and even revolting when our public schools are used to propagandize and fill the minds of innocent and impressionable grade school children with sexual deviant behavior.

JWK

Our sexual deviant crowd detests people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations.

1 Like

Most people don’t care to hear that BS.

It’s Left-wing Secular Humanism.