Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

Their kids, their rules.

Legally it is the same.

If it is between consensual adults then ethically it is the same.

There is nothing wrong with gay people being together.

I do find it funny though… and I think that this is part of the moral panic around these issues of sexuality and gender… the threat is always seen as being from gay or queer men… not women… just an observation.

1 Like

Tell us one more time how Trump knew he lost the election.

If you can redefine “man” and “woman”, you can redefine anything.

You don’t get to force your beliefs/religion etc on other people children.

1 Like

And my observation you’re going through a moral panic because view straight people don’t share your morals.

It is not a religious position.

Most of the nation doesn’t give a ■■■■ about hating the gays.

There is a religiousity to it. A fanaticism.

2 Likes

For gay and LGBQ or whatever…it sure as hell is. You’re still pushing YOUR morals. How is that any different then someone pushing their religious morals on YOU.

2 Likes

Most Americans want to keep their kids away from them. Big difference between hating and not adopting their lifestyle/morality.

And that’s a fact whether you like it or not.

Now go post a poll proving me wrong.

1 Like

I am a cis white dude… no one really can push their morals on me because I am not in any way marginalized.

I am the mainstream.

Maybe in communities that you hang out in…but across the country. Far from it.

There you go! The Trump Derangement Syndrome drum is allowed to be beat 24/7, but how dare if someone wants to discuss how our children are being abused and propagandized in government schools.

JWK

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist!

Then why don’t you believe it is true?

Yeah … within your peer group. But if you got out more, you would be shocked to find your opinion is not so widely shared.

2 Likes

I spent my early life in theater.

A notoriously gay attraction.

I have been around more gay and trans people than most… because of my career path and the places that I have lived.

Every time I hear about people telling stories of the gays that they knew it is always the most disfunctional humans to ever live.

Then there is the idea of recruitment.

Having been a young white boy in a field of gays… never once has there been any attempt to recruit. It was always hey… your straight… that is weird but okay if that is what you like.

1 Like

I go between NYC, Rural Maine and conservative Virgina/ North Carolina all the time.

No one cares about hating the gays.

It’s not about hating sexual deviants. It’s about sexual deviants constantly babbling about their sexual deviant behavior in public.

3 Likes

You don’t need an umbrella.