Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

Secular Puritanism

So why does the sexual deviant community continue to babble on and on about their sexual deviant behavior in public?

Don’t know except they want everyone to know how gay they are? And since they are extreme minority they want to recruit.

Is that why they have decided to use the public school system, with the blessing of corrupted individuals and teachers who control the schools, to groom innocent and impressionable grade school children?

1 Like

Precisely why. They want to exploit/recruit and even possible molesting other people kids.

Back to the gheys are all molesters nonsense.

This bodes well.

And the following is not abusing innocent and impressionable grand school children?

Give it a break . . . our sexual deviant crowd has a disgusting agenda, and our public school system, and innocent and impressionable grade school children have become their targets.

JWK

Our sexual deviant crowd detests people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations.

1 Like

The poster you’re responding to consistently…defends the indefensible…often by altering the context…just as in this case.

2 Likes

I think that we went through this one before.

That was a PTA talent show and the performer was the head of the PTA. He did this without telling anybody it was going to happen and did this for the laughs.

He resigned his position soon after because it was inappropriate.

But I understand that this incident needs to be repeated because this is what had to put forward to continue the moral panic.

1 Like

When the line is continually put forward that gay people are recruiting….

And what about the following use of the public school system?

It’s like $40kish a year for the past five years if I am remembering correctly.

Most of the money was allocated out of council members discretionary funds

I personally have no problem with men in costumes reading to children and as a NYC taxpayer there are many many dumber things that tax money goes to than entertaining children.

Well, judging from your apparent love affair and admiration toward our sexual deviant community, I can understand why you have no problem with men dressing as females in front of children in NYC’s public schools to “normalize” such behavior in the minds of innocent and impressionable grade school children.

JWK

Our sexual deviant crowd detests people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations.

Reading to children. Like monsters do

And this?

And this?

And this?

Banks and other corporations have been implementing ESG (environmental, social and governance ) standards. These include anti fossil fuel lending practices.
West Virginia, relying on the fossil fuel industry, has reversed the process and will not do business with banks that implement anti fossil fuel practices.
This brings up the issue of reverse ESG standards by red states and potentially clients, investors or others who do not agree with those standards.
Was ESG a good idea? Is reverse ESG also a good idea if one disagrees with those standards?

we need 2 state solution…same with banking, media and government that’s not defined by borders but by representative districts.

1 Like

If a Baker or a Florist can be forced to service a Gay wedding, surely a bank can be forced to service a legitimate business enterprise.

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong with what the state is doing. If the government banning banks from red lining is ok, if it is ok for the states to ban travel dollars from being spent in states where abortions are restricted, then it is ok for states to refuse to do business with banks that won’t serve businesses operating in that state.
Now this may all wind up with woke businesses that won’t do business with conservatives and visa versa, but if one side that started all this thinks they have immunity to the same sort of treatment they have been handing out, they stand to be surprised.

1 Like

Misery loves company?

1 Like