Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

because of white supremacy, or white privilege – that’s why you can’t achieve,”

CT

Definitely not CT, since CT isn’t specifically about race.

Quote that from CRT textbooks.

Thanks

It’s called the second amendment Mr. Laughy face. Look it up. You might want to change the laughy face to a blushy face after to read it.
:roll_eyes:

Your lack of depth of understanding is disappointing. And probably wilfull.

Nobody is buying your denials anymore.

1 Like

My lack of depth…

:rofl::rofl:

You just claimed that CT is about race. It isn’t. Someone as well read as you claim to be should know that.

My lack of depth… you guys!

No I didn’t. You tried to separate CRT from CT - not possible.

Is it the neo-Marxist stench?

Speaking of Dalton school, that’s the place where William Barr’s dad, Donald, was headmaster. During his tenure, he hired Jeffrey Epstein to teach math, although Epstein had no college degree.

Dis you?

:rofl:

Does CT stand for something else besides “Critical Theory”?

No. And the “C” and “T” stands for exactly the same thing in “CRT”.

But you know that. Derek Bell didn’t invent something new. He used a slightly different shade of paint.

@PurpnGold, you feel it slippin’ away, don’t you?

Oh no, Woke Whisperer, I am in firm control. Especially when I see posts like this.

You’ve been nipping at my ankles to try to apply this new knowledge you think you have from reading a few blogs on CT, CLS, CRT etc… and I’ll give you credit… you are more “read” on the subject than most to the right of me… but you get too excited about an epiphany you think you have (SEE LOOK! Frankfurt, Marcuse, Crenshaw etc)… and you come running here to sound knowledgeable on the subject… but the thought isn’t fully baked yet.

Take this post and others like it… somehow you think my existence relies on CRT/CT. It doesn’t. It’s interesting in an academic sense, but I don’t need it to critically think and live my life. So it can’t “slip away” if I never “owned it”. Nor do I think CT/CRT is an appropriate study for K-12.

3 Likes

mmmm :yum::popcorn:

I know you do, you feel it. Must be the same feeling Bell had at the convent in '89. That desperate feeling of it slipping away. Of becoming less favored.

You© pushed too hard. Got greedy. Thought you© had the battlespace prepped more than you© really did.

And then there’s the demographic problem.

Fading…fading…fading

It’s got to be tough.

1 Like

Oh no! Not your existence… your© status. Hegemony.

Really, with hindsight it was practically inevitable. Call it the price of success - to give it a name.

When we look back at all the factors arrayed…

Critically think? That’s cute.

See! Thanks for proving my point.

Keep learning, you are almost there buddy

Quick call people crits like it’s ever applied to anyone except obnoxious academics.

1 Like

See what? You worried about Affirmative Action like Bell was?

This conversation is above your level of knowledge.

1 Like