Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

California?

3 Likes

Morris has since accepted a position at a private Christian school after being deluged with job offers across the U.S.

Emphasis mine and well done.

3 Likes

Question: Was “Woke”, CT, crit climate, etc. a “counterculture”?

Next question: Is it still?

Colorado Springs? But why…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colorado-springs-school-district-votes-3-2-to-oppose-critical-race-theory/ar-AANgoMj

Does that mean this lady is a liar?

Ilhan Omar Slams GOP, Says Critical Race Theory Isn’t Being Taught in Schools

Ilhan Omar Slams GOP, Says Critical Race Theory Isn’t Being Taught in Schools | Reliable News

2 Likes

Counter counter culture

1 Like

That was some fairly weaksauce.

So does that mean that Omar agrees that CRT is a bad thing and that it is not appropriate in public school classrooms?

They Upset!

There’s some filtered language.

So it’s been a few months now… of the 131k K-12 schools in America. What percentage is teaching some form of CRT?

Are we up to .0001% yet?

:rofl::+1:t4: Data still flowing in.

Hopefully it sparks a movement.

3 Likes

Love it. Warms my heart.

2 Likes

You are falling for it :+1:t5::rofl:

131k schools… chop chop Woke Slayer!

“We don’t want our children to go to school and learn that, because of white supremacy, or white privilege – that’s why you can’t achieve,” she explained to Breitbart News. “We do not agree with this. My concern is that parents understand that, and know, that our parents at National Black Home Educators, stand firm against this.”

This isn’t even CRT…:rofl:. Briebart should quote any CRT text that says this. But they won’t.

1 Like

3.3% to 16.1%

Get them out of that toxic environment.

Your quote is CRT.

1 Like

Wait…

4000 to 20000 K12 schools are teaching CRT?! Then there should be a plethora of evidence!! So me the light oh great CRT whisperer

Read the report.

Ah the ol “I know you are, but what am I” schtick :rofl: