Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

None of them ever oppressed. None of them ever saw racism.

Somebody convinced these children, who are doing what they love on the biggest stage they will ever see, that they are not happy.

That they are oppressed, miserable, that their country hates them because of their race. All lies.

How evil does one have to be to convince a child of something like that for the will to power?

1 Like

“Social Studies” is a creation of the “Department of Education” that to date has educated no one.
“Social Studies” is a deviation of what was called “Civics” class where we learned the value of family, community, patriotism and the study of the American experience and what it was the Framers had in mind in the creation of the Republic.

Yes, “social studies” replaced civics (citizen responsibility) and government (government responsibility).

And we are lesser for it.

2 Likes

Sorry to break this to you, but you are not part of anyone’s reality in this Forum except your own.

I’m just happy to know that MLK was not unpatriotic because he never knelt or turned his back on the flag. He is patriotic when he say the US government is racism and oppressive.

Just don’t kneel :rofl:

Does that depend on the trend factor?

I hope this is not a current thing, ya’ know particpating, or not, in things publicly, that promote a, “Good”, change.
Kapernick, I always thought sucked as a QB, sucked!
Couldn’t take a hit for a damn.
Once he is no longer athetically relevant, will he be?
Cops are standing down.
Violent crimes are rising.
Cop killings are on tract as usual.
Either fix it, or burn it down…
Or settle in for the next 20 years to be just like the last 20.
But worse, cause some who refused to kneel, will need to be, “put in place”

When he said it, it was.

1 Like

It was. Then. It’s not. Now.

And when he said it… everyone then… thought he was a patriot?

No…only a minority do.

Just as Twitter is not the real world…

Cons started loving MLK, about 30 years after he was murdered.

And even then, it is really only a few lines out of one speech.

If somebody can be forced out of a competition due to an injured testicle, I really have trouble calling that person a girl. Am I just a bad person?

That is not a religious argument like the gym coach is making.

Basically, if someone asks me to alter my pronoun usage when referencing them it is literally no skin off of my back to do so.

Trying so hard.

Not at all…y’all make it easy to highlight the BS.

The cons in the 60’s despised MLK, as much as today’s despise BLM.

Own it.

Yeah, trying so hard. Just self-identify.

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Everyone never thinks the same. But to your point, as we have discussed before, you are hung up on the past instead of acknowledging the present. Jim Crow is dead … get over it.

1 Like

Better late than never, right? At least Cons admit that MLK had a lot of valid points and give him credit for his enlightened view on race. The left seems to think the situation is the same as when he lead the Civil Rights movement. A bit of roll reversal there …

At the time, cons did not. Took a generation for that to happen

Some idiots on the left may think like the way you described, and it’s stupid.

The majority of folks on the left, acknowledge things are better, but realize more needs to be done.

Cons think there are only a few minor issues still lingering. They are wrong.