With everything happening, it's time to recognize Juneteenth as a National Holiday

That’s always a plus! Can everyone be black for a day kinda like they do for St Patrick’s?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I doubt it.

Well, that’s not very inclusive. lol

Are you seriously saying slaves had it no worse than anyone else.

I assume you can read, is that what I wrote?

Sure can mate. Its all clear as a bell. Thank you.

1 Like

So my assumption was erroneous.

Strawman

No, making it a national holiday would make no sense whatsoever considering the history and significance of the date.

All Americans have July 4th.

Depending on which state they lived in, “Yes”, is the correct answer.

No matter which state they lived in though they were freed of being British Subjects and one step closer to equality.

I have no idea what you are attempting to say with this one word reply.

Sure you do. You made a strawman.

I know what a strawman is (probably the most overused word on this forum) but mate, it would help if you formulated responses in an understandable sentence.

Peace and love my friend.

1 Like

If you know what a strawman is, the most overused fallacy by libs on this forum, one word and a quote of the post is enough. Verbosity is not an attribute in a man.

Riot and looting my lib.

They should have moved to a better neighborhood.

1 Like

Just black people were conscripted?

We, as a country, ended slavery. Damn, if that ain’t cause for celebration I don’t know what is!!!

Signed, A White American

3 Likes

L[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:75, topic:232025, full:true”]

If you know what a strawman is, the most overused fallacy by libs on this forum, one word and a quote of the post is enough. Verbosity is not an attribute in a man.

Riot and looting my lib.
[/quote]

I finish some of my posts with peace and love because I genuinely Want that for the world. I truly hope the use of riot and looting as a sign off is not something that anyone would desire for the world.

Not sure how One word replies are conducive to debate and discussion but hey ho.

2 Likes

Embrace the hate.

Learn the quote function.

1 Like