Wisconsin Department of Justice: Blake admits he had a knife

Peaceful Protester nonsense.
Burning down, attacking police vehicles yes i am sure its all peaceful protesting.

Look at the video, what was to the right front of the car as he was walking around it?

I wouldn’t have let him get that far.

Yeah, protesters. Im not aware of the victims being accused of committing arson. link?

I’ve only skimmed thru this story this morning, but what I read was that he first shot a guy in the stomach, which was not on video. People came after him for shooting the guy in the stomach, which is when we see him on video at the start being chased by the people down the street. A few guys make contact with him and bring him to the ground, he turns and shoots two of them, one appears to drop dead at the scene.

No proof? It’s on video. FFS

1 Like

Does it if you get your hands on it?

1 Like

You mean those same rioters that were using skateboarders and other weapons in the area? :roll_eyes: have you seen the live stream or watched the CNN/MSM media versions of the riot?

Did he?

1 Like

Exactly why cant some see through that? if the officer was killed by Blake we would have a different narrative.

First, if you were at all familiar with my posting, you’d know I’ve condemned all the violence/looting/arson occurring around all of this.

Second, show me the tow victims were committing arson. I’ve seen nothing of the sort.

Third, as much as I despise looting, arson, etc., the people still don’t deserve to be killed on the street for it.

1 Like

Then its clear you weren’t watching the live stream last night. The two victims were still part of the riots. Not protest as you claim.

Third, as much as I despise looting, arson, etc., the people still don’t deserve to be killed on the street for it.

Well then you should agree what has being in Portland and in Wi are not peaceful protesting, they were rioting.

Last night in a stream there was a another group of armed men and a with a black man who had a weapon that was in the area of a building i suppose that same dealership,a rioter told a racist word to the person and he got shot in the head by this black person who was armed.

This 17 kid came on his own not with a group there were at least a group of armed men. Probably two. And what are you saying that people shouldnt defend any of their property from violent? doing a job that the police is supposed to protect and serve?

How effective are you with a knife if your subject is behind your back?

Wth are you talking about? We’re talking about the cops that shot Blake. How were they threatened by him when they were walking behind him, they had plenty of time to bring him down befote they shot him in the back.

“Drop the knife!”

Like a ninja.

And all the cop had to do was backup if he actually saw the knife. He had backup and his gun drawn AND he let this “dangerous” suspect walk to his car

3 Likes

Not a gun…

A knife is a deadly weapon.

No, hold up. You’ve claimed they committed arson. Not that they were out with other rioters that committed arson. You’ve said they did. Im asking for proof.

The protests and rioting/looting overlap. The peaceful protests primarily occur during the day, and sometimes overlap into the evening. The rioting/looting primarily occurs at night. Are there individuals that overlap? likely. Are they all same? To you, it seems… to most of us, we’re capable of making a distinction.

I’ve heard nothing about an armed black man shooting a guy in the head in Kenosha for being called a name. Link? The only people I can see that were killed were the victims of the teen shooter.

I can’t parse the first few sentences of that last paragraph. Sorry. Yes, people have a right to defend their property. So simpyl show me where this 17 yr old kid owned a used car dealership whose product was being burned. Should be simple…

In close…not a gun.

Just words.

If Blake grabbed a knife with his hand in this situation that would justify a shooting. The mere existence of a knife in his vicinity does not.

2 Likes

At this point, they’d still riot.

1 Like