Wisconsin Department of Justice: Blake admits he had a knife

2 Likes

Close enough to grab a t-shirt?

You don’t know about the 21 feet drill, do you?

“Drop the knife!”

XXOO,
Witness

If Im standing outside my car, and my knife is in the car, exactly how deadly is it?

Careful, slippery slope here…

1 Like

I heard “Drop the knife!” in the video I saw. Sounded like it came from someone speaking with authority. :man_shrugging:

The knife ended up in the car. Where did it start out?

Then he should have backed up if he saw a knife. He has his gun drawn…and let the suspect walk to his car with his back turned.

Clearly this cop is in over his head. And I hope he goes to prison over it.

2 Likes

I don’t know. You seem to imply you do. Where did it start Sneaky?

If you’re going to say it was already in hand, then why didn’t they shoot him outside the car? Why would they allow him to move fully around to the opposite side of the car? Why would they wait until his back is fully turned to them? Why would they wait until his three children are directly behind him, potentially in the line of fire?

Because the knife is nothing more than a cover story for the bloodlust of racist cops.

“Drop the knife”

Oh I get it… race was likely a factor here, but to me, this issue is bigger than race (not discount it’s role here). We have a very real problem with our police becoming militarized and using excessive force in a variety of situations against all sorts of people because of immunity. It needs to stop.

2 Likes

So either he did drop the knife and there was no knife in the car… or he didn’t and the cops let him walk all the way around the car and waited until his back was turned before putting 7 bullets in his back

That was weak for you… put some effort into it.

We’ve already covered above who said that, and what he said after it… “I never saw a knife”.

So, you seem to think he already had the knife in hand. There were four questions asked to you if you thought that was the case. Curious of your response.

About as much sense as “crazy black man endangers his children and attacks 8 gun wielding cops with a knife.” If you don’t like black people it makes perfect sense.

“The left” is rioting.

Just like “The Right” murdered two people in Wisconsin?

Keep the whataboutisms consistent at least.

3 Likes

We can go with that if you want.

Right - 2.5

Left - 0

:man_shrugging:

Good post

1 Like

This scenario would be like golf… the lower the score, the better.

It will when the left stops getting themselves killed.

He heard the command. That he didn’t see it doesn’t mean none else did.

Or maybe he was lying.