Wisconsin Department of Justice: Blake admits he had a knife

You don’t understand my question, could he have had it in his hand and dropped it on the floor of the vehicle?

Why would somebody say “Drop the knife” prior to the shooting?

And according to the same report, Blake reportedly said told the cops he had a knife “in an interview following the shooting”. That means after. The report goes on to say “It is unclear whether responding officers knew Blake has a knife.”.

Imagine that… curious that was overlooked and/or left out.

Just skimmed thru the other thread about the IL teen killing the two protesters last night. The disparity between these two threads is simply amazing… no one knows the details surrounding the Blake incident, why he wasn’t supposed to be around his girlfriend, etc… not even 20 posts in and he’s a creep. Jump over to the other thread discussing a 17-yr old kid who traveled across state lines and killed two protesters, and it’s all wait and see… [paraphrasing] “we don’t know all the details yet”. :roll_eyes:

Wish I could say I was surprised…

3 Likes

Violent rapist getting shot for being stupid vs kid getting assaulted by morons and shooting said morons. Here we are. lol

1 Like

Somebody said “Drop the knife” according to witnesses. Before the shooting.

It was the guy recording. The same guy also said he saw no knife at all. He simply said he heard it.

Well, there was a knife and somebody said it.

Molotov cocktail?

That’s a plastic bag.

Trying telling NBA that though. Could you imagine if he attacked the cops with knife? it would have being a different narrative.

Meaning the cops let him walk to the car, with a knife in his hand, then decided to shoot him in the back?

That doesn’t make sense at all

No i am sure he was just innocent as some democrats on twitters as said right? why was he rushing towards the car then after brawling withe police officers?

If a cop feels threaten how should they respond? let a suspect injury one of them?

Again, the same person who said he heard it (which you seem to believe) also said he never saw a knife (which you don’t seem to believe).

If he had a knife in hand, personally I don’t think the cops would’ve let him move around the car… I think they would’ve shot him n the back then and there. Having a knife in the car is no big deal, if that’s all it was… but it becomes a convenient focal point for some of you all. “He had a knife”. Sounds scary. Sort of Like Trayvon… “Kid was no angel”… apparently he was suspended for pot or something. Every time I’ve been pulled over I’ve had at least a couple/few knives on me. And I’ve told the cops. And I’ve never even had anyone of them blink at the notion or act as though they could be placed in any sort of danger.

If a cop feels threaten with 2 other cops… guns drawn… with the suspects back turned to them… then they are in the wrong job.

2 Likes

I don’t know the details… neither do you. The point of the post was to compare/contrast what’s being said in this thread about Blake, vs. the 17-yr old kid that killed two protesters. One guy shot in the back 7 times in front of his kids; the other traveled from out of state and somehow wound up right in the middle of a protest as he conveniently had an AR and killed two of them. Out of that, one guy is a “creep”, you’re flat out implying he’s already guilty with your statements… jump over to the other thread about the 17-yr old, and suddenly everyone on the right wants to be nuanced, be patient and let the details come out… can’t rush to judgement, right? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And they knew that when they failed to stop him as he staggered from one side if the car to the other?

You have to imagine it, since it didn’t happen.

Does a knife in the car justify being shot?

the 17-yr old kid that killed two protesters

Oh here we go again protesters? you mea n those two rioters who tried setting fire upon a car dealership? please do explain in what way is that “PROTESTING”

protest as he conveniently had an AR and killed two of them

Are you getting your facts from CNN as usual? there is still no proof that kid killed those two as there were more shooters.

How the hell were they threatened by walking behind him?

I am amazed how some of the leftists are still justifying the rioting and burning of business and whenever someone shows up with weapons to defend a property. From the peaceful rioters who wanted to burn down a car dealership.