Wisconsin company gets employee's a great Christmas gift!

I’m usually more of a pistol guy myself, but it might be kind of fun to add a revolver to my collection. Currently, the only revolver I’ve got is the .38 S&W that my dad passed onto me (and that his dad passed onto him). It’s nice for the memories, but honestly I like the options available with pistols better.

Those that would rather they not warm up to the idea of a gun in their household. Namely, anti-gun leftists.

There are tons of people who are simply “Anti People Getting Their Brains Splattered On The Sidewalk”. Some are even former Guns Rights people who had their kids brains splattered on a sidewalk.

Oh, so random talking point people you created in your head.

Just checking.

1 Like

Yes, everyone who doesn’t want the increased danger a firearm in the household introduces is an anti-gun leftist. Ridiculous.

My thinking exactly.

Take it down to the local gun store and get some much needed cash.

Who needs a gun when the kids needs Christmas gifts.

Allan

1 Like

I’d take the gun, sell it and donate the proceeds to Sandy Hook Promise.

1 Like

What are the politics of this? Seems like a 2nd amendment forum thread.

2 Likes

I hope it’s the official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! But, really, they’ll put their eyes out.

:rofl:

One of my favorite movies!

My friend has the leg lamp in her living room. Cracks me up.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted one. But the Mrs. has been a hard no. :frowning:

1 Like

Not your household.

Responsible gun owners are anti brains splattered on the sidewalk. It’s part of the reason they’re gun owners.

I guarantee you can’t even begin to accurately articulate my stance on the issue.

1 Like

Your stance doesn’t matter when it’s someone else’s household.

1 Like

Single or double action?

I don’t have any need to compensate for anything.

1 Like

If you say so.

Search the forum for what I think about the lame reply “if you say so”.