Wisconsin company gets employee's a great Christmas gift!

Do you get this concerned when companies give the jelly of the month club?

1 Like

When Christmas came round, there rose such a clatter
No joy in their hearts, nice gifts didn’t matter
All one could hear when someone gave guns
Was the left yelling loudly at the top of their lungs

They’ve created their laws to outlaw revolvers
Believing so wrongly, they were problem solvers
The bad guys kept coming, sending all on the run
The better answer was simple, a good guy with a gun

I’m pretty sure the USPS won’t be giving guns as Christmas gifts any time soon.

1 Like

Guns guns guns guns!

So making any comment is now “being authoritarian”, yeah… not the company forcing their political views on their employees by turning Christmas into a news story in November…

Anyway, I just find the blatant use of their employees as political props to be interesting. This whole situation was intended to become a news story… and here it Is!

But people are all different, some people will ruin family gatherings by not being able to control themselves and injecting politics into everything. Work places are generally good at controlling that, but if it’s the boss/owner… well then here we are.

Who is scared?

They issued them Thomson rifles in the 20’s. Go figure.

He gave them a firearm as a Christmas gift. I would love this boss.

Jelly of the month club is just a boring gift, not one intended to make their employees political props and a news story,

We were talking about people who do not want to own a gun or families who don’t want them in their homes, stay focused.

For the record, I would gladly accept the gift… well if it had not been done like this, as a political stunt.

Anyone who takes issue with a private company giving its employees a gun as a Christmas gift, some employees not wanting it but then warming up to the idea. Did you not read the post you responded to?

Uh… “Thomson rifle”, do you mean the Thompson submachine gun?

So it’s USA Today that you have a problem with.

Is there a Christmas gift register for all companies that USA Today found this story in, or are you just pretending this was not intended to become a news story by the company?

It’s freaking November and we are talking about this random companies Christmas “gift”…

1 Like

Yes, the tommy gun.

What a great gift, I wonder what the option is for those that do not qualify but I wish my superiors would gift me a few. A nice Colt perhaps👍🏻

I’m asking who has “the hell scared out of them” when a few out of 16 people warm up to the idea of a Christmas gun.

Specifically who does this scare the hell out of?

Apparently he thinks that people liking guns in America is a new and scary proposition.

I laughed so loud my dog yelped and my wife came in to check on me. :clap:

3 Likes

Do you ever wonder what this person thinks about all of our gun violence?

1 Like