Wisconsin company gets employee's a great Christmas gift!

2nd amendment guarantee’s the right to own and bear arms. So I completely applaud what this one company in Wisconsin is doing:

Giving employees their choice of revolver as a gift is part of an effort to promote personal safety and team building, Ben Wolfgram, who co-owns Hortonville-based BenShot, said Tuesday.

Only 16 people, but guess what, that’s 16 more armed citizens. And the company is doing it the right way. Requiring a safety course before the employee’s get the weapons.

At least two employees initially declined the gift but are considering accepting it after taking a gun-safety course that company officials required before giving the guns, Wolfgram said.

Next they all need to try and get concealed carry permits.

Now does anyone see what’s missing from the article? It’s so big you might miss it.

1 Like

I’d sell mine and get a real gift…

3 Likes

Ruger - the Reason for the Season

2 Likes

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. And your choice of revolver.

That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

4 Likes

Festive!

10bubs

Ok…

So what?

1 Like

Truly reflects the joy and holiness of the season.

Can we do away with the fakeness of RW Christmas Christianity now?

3 Likes

This kind of seems like a War on Christmas. The real Christmas. Not the Walmart Christmas the shallow Christians want to save.

1 Like

Do you celebrate Christmas? What does this mean to you in the spirit of Christmas?

what do i need a class in gun safety for

give me the gun or not

dont be adding conditions

6 Likes

here you can have a fruit cake

if you take a fruit cake eating course

7 Likes

Happy holidays!

1 Like

happy holidays to you too

and you made me laugh

Thread over, you win.

2 Likes

I assume they’re “giving” them a gun through an FFL.

So for any employee who doesn’t wan’t to have a gun, or family who doesn’t want one in their home, how is this a good gift?

I personally try to get gifts that I know people want based on their hobbies or interests. But maybe that’s just me…

I’ve given and received guns for Christmas. We’ve had banquets that the door prizes were guns, the proceeds of which went towards Christmas presents for underprivileged kids. The pious nose approach is laughable.

Good for them. Don’t take it. The article said a few had refused the gift…but they’re warming up to it. And that scares the hell out of some.

So either you get a gun, or no gift. You and your families’ wishes be damned. Merry Christmas! Interesting, also not the way I do things… conditional gifts.

But I guess that is the world we live in, using Christmas and your employees’ bonuses as political props. Merry Christmas!

It’s there’s to give. Would you like to instruct people on what they can and can’t give now? My, that’s authoritarian.

1 Like