Will you leave your house if ordered not to?

I’m temporarily blinded almost completely and one I am for the most part in the other is total blindness and I’m down to one finger to type slime on a little bitty tablet tablet working remotely and this thing doesn’t like my accent. Typing with one fingers too damn slow so I’m trying to voice chat part of it and it doesn’t like my accent

I think you put to much though into these things. It’s one thing to be tough or act tough. It a whole other thing to think you as an individual cant be dealt with accordingly. Unless of course you think there are a sufficient amount of people who are as qualified or of equal will as you.

You are an ant to a boot to your own government. If you think otherwise, I’ll direct you to say Waco as just one more example.

You quite honestly are allowed to do only what those above you allow you to do. Step out of line and see what really happens. Most people even in this country are happy enough it wont ever come to that. The other portion dont understand they cant or wouldnt do anything about it if it did. The same minority think they would be the ones to stop it from happening.

None of that happened the last time any situation like this even reared its face.

Could have just said typo…

The odds of going out and touching a virus-infected surface is actually quite low.

Not if you eat at an arby’s

Oh wait surfaces…I thought you meant food

According to who? And wouldn’t it depend on where you are? I’m 23 miles from NYC. There are 262 confirmed cases in my county.

How many square miles in your country?

That’s why your chances of coming across infected surfaces are slim. He paragraph the place you’re most likely to make such a contact would be in a doctor’s office hospital or ER.

Most of the evidence suggests that the virus can only remain viable for a maximum of 4 to 6 hours on hard surfaces.

the only errands im runing is to the grocery store.

105 sq miles - pop 564,000.
With the number of people at the supermarkets these days i prefer not to trust beating the odds.

That’s your choice but the odds are certainly in your favor

How many people live in your county?

Assume if there’s 232 confirmed cases there’s maybe 1,000 real ones.

Sounds like a large number but odds are you are not going to be touching a surface one of them managed to infect a couple hours ago.

Highest odds of getting it…an infected person gets up in your face.

Why the most spread happens in small units like family units and friends.

I’m in NJ too. I wouldn’t call it allowing essential travel, I’d say it’s more like asking people to only make essential trips. You went to home depot to fix a leaky sink. I went to the liquor store and convenient store for beer and cigarettes. Is any of that essential? If they are, tell me what non essential travel is?

1 Like

The government are not going to start forcing people to stay in their home by gun point.

How long do you expect your “I’ll kill anybody who tries to keep me safe!” spree to last? :rofl: Is the National Guard going to lose 20 or 30 and then just give up because you’re better armed and better trained?

“I don’t know how many of 'em it would’ve taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use” – Ron White

1 Like

They don’t have to. Fines are usually enough.

everyone is freaking out over nothing.
you can still go outside just limit yourself.

Simply the stage in my life where I don’t give a damn anymore. I’ll do whatever I have to do to take care of my family and my animals.

1 Like

Social distancing isnt about you, its about the people who might get sick and die alone surrounded by strangers.

Which of course has absolutely nothing to do with what’s being discussed here Bravo!

Oh no I get that. I’m talking more about the people ignoring the distancing rules and congregating or being where they’re not supposed to be.