Will you leave your house if ordered not to?

Exactly… went to food market before dinner… shopping carts, jars/packages on the shelves, order divider bar at the checkout line. Didn’t have to think about what i was touching.

I was born to chill at home.id be fine

Congratulations

Stay at home and avoid contact with people?

I’ve been prepping for this for years.

4 Likes

Ooooooooh!

“A brotha’ gotta eat”
Hey I’m here in sunny, balmy 81 degree Palm Beach Florida. Stores are open, restaurants carry out only and everywhere posted “stay 6 feet apart”.
I might have to drive up to Maryland, are they shutting down the I-95? Haven’t seen anything about closing the interstates; that would suck!

You can still leave your house in lockdown.

I have no doubt you are well armed and are very proficient at shooting, but who is it you imagine would be shooting at in that scenario. And what makes you think you are better armed than them?

Not trying to start an argument, just seems a little over the top confident.

That’s why we have/use soap and water. not being flippant, seems to me that the same protocols used to avoid the standard flu should be adequate in avoiding covid-19 unless you’re in a high risk profession.

I am settled down in North Carolina for the foreseeable future. 50+ acres around me and damn few people living in this mountainous corner of Surry County.

A stay at home order is pretty much a meaningless thing out here in the backwoods. :smile:

5 Likes

Are you saying you are more likely to get eaten by a wild animal that die of a cold?

Black bears, coyotes and wild boars are plentiful around here. Coyotes you rarely see, bears will only cause trouble if you surprise them, but a wild boar will tear your ass up. :smile:

We dont have any of those around here in midwest kansas except Coyotes, and those tend to do less damage to your vehicles than stupid ass deer. I hear them all the time and see them occasionally but for some reason they seem to value their lives and dont venture onto the roads.

People around here worry about them eating their dogs, to which I say, if my dog is dumb enough to want to be outside and doesnt come in when he senses one around, he is gonna be dinner.

I’m simply talking about the subject of the thread, if you’re going to enforce a lockdown the only people that can do that would be the police or the National Guard.

I know them I’ve trained a lot of them I’ve trained a lot more I know the tactics I know their weapons that’s how I know I’m better armed and better prepared yeah there’s 1% of cops out there that might be a challenge rest of them not so much.

We should test this with paintballs…for science

Well if you ever learn which end to point down range by all means give it your best shot

Huh? Rain?

Youd beat me…I’m a terrible shot. I know this already.

I’m under a stay-at-home order.

The oppression is much more comfortable than I would have imagined.

I’m jealous