Will you leave your house if ordered not to?

I shall not comply.

That’s the spirit! :roll_eyes:

Later in the day, the Governor shut down Durham, NC along with Charlotte. The pattern appears to be the largest cities, closest to an international airport?

1 Like

Raleigh is larger and closer to RDU.

Agreed…so applying what I just said, it should go under lockdown very soon.

Hell, a VA senator fetishized having the National Guard come out to enforce gun control laws… I wouldn’t put it past anyone.

2 Likes

Its never going to happen.

Applying what you just said, it should already be shut down with Durham to follow. So maybe it’s something else?

North Carolina is more rural than many states. There are 3 international airports…Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro and Charlotte. Half…have been shut down and I’d say in a short period of time, the rest will follow.

I’m staying home, but for my own reasons. There are way too many morons out there that will practically get in your face. I’m diabetic and have asthma, so I don’t play around. The one time I did go to the store a couple of weeks ago, one idiot behind me just kept getting closer and closer. I called a store employee over, and the dude just refused to keep his distance from anyone. It ended with the cops having to drag him off in handcuffs.

Since then, I’ve been ordering stuff in. I’m not playing games - my doctor has told me if I end up catching this thing, I’m likely going to need a ventilator.

I wish you well my friend. May The Lord put a hedge around you? :pray:

We won’t be seeing any protests.

That would be an effective way to end the hysteria if this drags on too long.

Just imagine a crowd of 50000 around a state capitol.

Sounds “reasonable”

6 feet apart. Going to take up some space.

2 Likes

What’s half of three?

Wilmington also.

I love Surry. My business helped them with their Economic Development marketing.

Dang right! Laws are for other people to follow!

Greensboro is now closed…just like I predicted.

Tough to enforce.

There will be an expiration date that the ruling class will have to accept.

Not close yet.