Will Trump ruin the Georgia runoff again?

Twice.

Without Trump in 2016, Hillary would have been elected. The status quo “Republicans” hated him.

The Status quo Republicans are as bad as the leftist. They are one side of the uni-party. they cut under the table deals. Trump gave “Republicans” control of tge Senate and House–and CONGRESS DID NOTHING.

Trump and his supporters gave them House control and possible Senate control again. The status quo “Republicans in name only” will do nothing again.

Trump gave America, a new Supreme Court.
Doesn’t matter to the corrupt professional politicians. Trump makes it hard for them to cut secret deals to stuff their pockets.

And as the leftists attacked Trump with every possible attack–status quo didn’t lift a finger. they are total frauds and they hate Trump supporters except to bombard them with robo-calls asking for money.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Time to let go. He’s ego is now hurting the very cause he created.

I didn’t vote for Trump…I voted for the cause.

2 Likes

Deadly Persuasion.

The “cause” still exists. And so does Trump.

The Uni-party will try anything.

Blaming Trump would be like blaming Lincoln for the civil war.

Another reason why character matters.

Trump doesn’t care about your party or your causes, or our country for that matter.

You used to rejoice in trump’s election…you wanted destruction and chaos.

And now you think he’ll stop for the sake of your wants and needs?

Nope. I don’t think he will.

Sorry if I don’t take any advice from you.

2 Likes

Well, you don’t have to take advice. We’re all gonna live through what trump supporters wrought upon us one way of the the other. Some will see their party hurt, some the country, some both.

They sure loved the ride going up tho huh? Enjoy the ride going down.

1 Like

And we are now living through what you wrought upon us now.

3 Likes

Sure, OK.

But here is an important difference. When Biden is done, he’s not gonna make things harder for the democrats, he’s not going to have a rally before the votes to certify his successor are counted, he’s not going to saddle the country with endless diatribes about how he was cheated.

And we’ll all be the better for it.

Because he has character.

You might not like his politics or policies. But he has empathy and understanding. Just like Obama did. And Bush. And Clinton. and Bush. And Carter. And Ford.

And even Nixon, who rather than hurt his party and the country, got out of the way and let things go on without him.

You carried the rattlesnake to the mountaintop knowing he was a rattle snake.

A ham sandwich dressed up as POTUS would’ve given the same Supreme Court.

He made it harder for everyone else…just that YOU can’t see it out of your own hatred.

4 Likes

Lordy what bilk. The two Bushes and Reagan were normal politicians. Hated their policies but they knew how to leave office, exit the public arena and pass the baton. They weren’t willing to end the Republic to assuage their egos. Thats what y’all tacitly supported. And it will haunt your party for a couple generations.

1 Like

Trump allegedly waited to announce until after the midterms by request, if he waits now while people are blaming him for the gop not doing better he’ll look weak like it is his fault. I think that will push him to announce.

Your old pervert cares for no one put himself. The fact that you believe that any government official really cares about anything but lining their pockets is funny. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy also?

2 Likes

Hmmmm…
You seem to have a lot more awe of Trump than I do.

2 Likes

Pure fantasy. He believed he was cheated out of the second term so he attempted to seek redress in the courts and congress. He also relied on legal protests, just as the left.
Courts rejected his arguments. Congress rejected his arguments. He left the WH.
There was no attempted insurrection…just failed arguments.

6 Likes

That’s silly.

1 Like

I would be appreciative of such a sandwich.

Mitch McConnell gave America a new Supreme Court, not Donald Trump.

1 Like

No he didn’t.