Will Trump ruin the Georgia runoff again?

I think he’ll announce soon instead of waiting for the GA runoff is he believes that being a declared candidate will provide him protection from indictment over the MAL documents.

WW

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha! No.

Yup. Here’s what Ann Coulter has to say about this:

Having already caused the loss of two Senate seats in Georgia, Trump’s second great idea was to hand-pick a candidate for the Senate based on stupid, narcissistic reasons having nothing to do with strategy or the state, but just because he knows the guy.

In March 2021 he put out a statement: “Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the legendary Herschel Walker ran for the United States Senate in Georgia? He would be unstoppable, just like he was when he played for the Georgia Bulldogs, and in the NFL. He is also a GREAT person. Run Herschel, run!”

Senate candidate Herschel Walker is 100% Trump’s baby.

It’s not as if running for the Senate had been Walker’s lifelong dream. It was Trump who decided he would be the nominee simply because he’d played for Trump’s (now-defunct) United States Football League and had appeared as a contestant on “Celebrity Apprentice.”

This is how Trump picks candidates.

Still, the race should have been a cakewalk. On Tuesday night, Kemp and Raffensperger each won their elections by about 8 points. It’s reasonable to conclude that any other Republican would have beaten Warnock by the same healthy margin. Same state, same election, same political party.

Instead, the Georgia Senate race ended up being the most expensive in the country — money that Republicans really could have used in other races. Walker, as of this writing, appears to be headed for a runoff. Trump is on track to screw that one up too, by announcing that he’s running for president, so he can make it all about himself again.

1 Like

By the way- this type of pretending, deflecting and tacitly approving of Trump’s toxicity and madness is one of the main reasons why the GOP have lost in 18, 20 and now insanely underperformed in 22. We thank you for your service.

2 Likes

So easy, a neanderthal could understand this. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes when it was cleaned. Especially when it was probably isolated to one office space. Who is to say if that was opened or not.

1 Like

By whom? A hazmat team? I don’t believe it. This is going to turn out to be a hoax.

Probably but you have to wait until test results come back. And if it was a hoax, you blame her for it?

No- perhaps some overzealous office staff- especially since the police were called at 2 am. I don’t even believe it was in the mail.

There is that. Plus he can start fundraising again. The RNC has already told him that they would only cover his legal bills related to election challenges. They also informed him that they would not cover any legal bills related to the MAL documents deal. And they informed him that the day he becomes a candidate for any office is the day all legal payments cease. So he needs to start making money. What will be interesting is how much money will he take in.

Probably

Welcome :wink:

Yes!

And Yes!

2 Likes

Wow, Ann Coulter. Haven’t thought about her for a while.

I bet she is crushing hard on DeSantis.

Well, she said something about Trump. :rofl:

3 Likes

Trump barely won in 2016.

That edge he had is gone. I would rather he stepped aside. You know I am a big Trump supporter.

The results from the midterm were clear and convincing that Trump would likely not beat a ■■■■ candidate like Biden or Harris.

We will always have the joy of 2016.

She is right.

The tea leaf read is clear.

In things like this people get swayed. It goes much deeper than this. The USA union will be destroyed The states will split apart as arrogant political junkies turn the ear of good people.

When one falls down, you have get up from the same spot you fell down. This is natures law.

Without Trump we would be in Hillary’s second term and at war all over the world. The leftists faked numbers in 2016 already, Trump caught them by surprise.

This sort of thing is common throughout history and repeats endlessly.

Republican establishment was fruity for a long time just like the Dems after JFK.

They like to be overlords.

No risk.

No reward.

We took a risk with Trump and it worked.

Time for a new bold move.

still 500K votes to count, most in maricopa

1 Like