Will there be more debates

Read it again.

Some poster said he was drugged and responded that is an insane thought.

Allan

There’s a democrat, collective delusion.

Trump kept interrupting Biden just as Biden was losing it.
When Biden says “man” he’s ready to implode.

Why did you bring it up? Come on, Man.

It is not worth the bandwidth.

I think Our President should have let Biden stew and flounder. All in all it was a good debate. Trump has energy and stamina. Biden looked weak.

What he hell debate did you watch. That was the most embarrassing performance from a POTUS ever.
And if you think it was good you have really drank too much of the kool aid. I watched Fox News this morning and could not believe the spin that they were doing. I hope that when Trump gets his butt handed to him that we might get back to normal.

Ok you watched the CNN commentary afterward. It figures

Trump held Biden accountable for his 47 years of lies and 47 years of failure. Trump has done more in 47 months than Biden has done in 47 years

2 Likes

It is just that easy and simple.

The buy and make in USA should anger everyone after 47 years of graft exported to China.

3 Likes

the next 2 will not be debates, they will be commercials for Biden

they will allow Biden to interrupt and they will silence Trump’s microphone

of course allowing Biden to ramble on could be his own undoing so the “moderator” may have to explain what comrade means

So after the really poor performance by the President, the expectations from Biden for the next debate is already being lowered.

Great strategy.

3 Likes

I brought it up?

It was trump who wanted to do drug tests before the debate.

Trump, not I

Allan

Unexpected response.

There was a valid concern that Trump supporters had lowered expectations too much for Biden.

Turned out that didn’t happen…shut up…clown…auntie fah is an idea…

It was about as expected from Biden.

:clown_face:

Through all of the noise about the details of the debate there is one important thing that the President HAD to do on Tuesday night.

He had to convince a rapidly decreasing pool of potential voters to vote for him.

He failed at that. Hard.

He failed to move the needle to his side one bit. He has a lot of hard work to do for the next two debates.

And one thing that we know about the President… he really “works” “hard”

2 Likes

That is the entirety of the Biden problem.

Unable to sell Biden so you just have to keep focus on imagined flaws of President Trump.

People do vote for the motivated candidate.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Imagined flaws?

The President said last night that Biden will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp.

Who do you think that he is trying too appeal to with words like that?

He is not growing his base.

He might just take down the GOP with him.

Everyone knew (not just trump supporters) that when approaching a debate. You talk up your worthy opponent who is brilliant and a skilled debater, and has much experience debating.

Instead he went with the sleepy joe strategy.

Didn’t work out well. Who knew.

Allan

1 Like

Exactly. At this point, only the most ardent die - hard Trump fans are falling for that tired old bag of tricks. Everyone else just rolls their eyes and wonders how the hell this idiot ever got to the White House.

Essentially, it will mean that his fan club will still go to the polls and vote for him, but it’s not adding any new voters to his campaign. And right now, he desperately needs more voters.

1 Like

You brought it up here. Come on, man

Bos’un

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch