Will there be more debates

Biden would have been better served to work with flaws that did not need enhanced.

The virus is a losing issue and then Biden has to make up angles that ring hollow.

Biden wants to use the shutdown against Trump and then says he would shut down again?

Confused elderly man argument.

:man_shrugging:t2:

The shrugging man represented that post perfectly. Finally got one right!

2 Likes

At least on CNN staff got something right

CNN anchor John King said on Wednesday that Hunter Biden is a “swamp creature” who used his powerful father to make money.

October 15th is the next debate. We shall see how this one goes and if they will have a Mike mute switch or not.

Well, that does it - I’m not voting for Hunter.

The Biden family Bro.
He used his powerful father to make money and accompanied daddy of vp plane to get his own trade deals.

1 Like

It’s cute you think that happened without cooperation from dear old dad.

1 Like

Yep Joe Biden is Hunter Biden’s Daddy. Taught Hunter everything he knows; how the world works

It was the Umbrella man. :wink:

October 15th.

Or that dear old dad wasn’t selling influence to enrich sonny boy.

Dems are good at that. Look at Shrillary and the Uranium deal.

1 Like

I’ve been assured in multiple threads that biden has formally committed to 3 debates.

No more, no less.

Well, we have the answer, no more debates.

Not with the President in quarantine.

1 Like

Why not? He can be streamed from his quarters.

1 Like

I think the 2 week quarantine should end by October 15, the next one he has, or it can be streamed if necessary.

I’m fine with that. It actually allows the moderators to mute the one whose not supposed to speak.

True.

I don’t think debates are in the best interest of the nation right now.

Allan

I agree. Although, if both Pence and Harris are fine, they can do the VP debate.

I don’t know, man. Think last thing Trump needs right now is to be throwing another hissy fit like Tuesday night. He needs rest and as little stress as possible.