Will the real Conservatives please stand up?

Not me buddy. Prosecute em.

I think you have been lied to. MOST of the people who support tighter immigration are not business owners.
Or was that too hard to figure out?

Not me. Round them all up and ship them back. Easy for you to talk as Canada doesn’t really have to deal with them. Not by the millions.

1 Like

I watched people here complaining about immigration turn around and get sympathetic with the business owners.

Where are going to ship the business owners too?

You are demonstrating what I am talking about.

No doubt. A real scientific poll, huh?

You don’t know squat about my beliefs regarding owners but proceeded based on assumption. You know the saying about assumptions.

I think owners should be heavily fined for hiring illegals. I would suggest a 25 thousand dollar fine per illegal.

You replied to comment about business owners with round them up.

He didn’t lie. He TRIED to make a deal with Congress to strengthen the border in exchange for amnesty. Once the amnesty was passed, Congress reneged on the deal.

Bingo! That’s it in a nutshell.

He’s not…

I’m here…maybe I should run!

I have a fan! I feel so popular! lmao. Please just don’t stalk me. That would be illegal. lol.

Find a way to fit into the clown car or I use the whip again!

That is a nice narrative that gets told now but is not the whole truth.

You do realize that if a true 100% conservative was ever nominated for President, they would stand no chance of winning.

America is center right or center left at any given time. They aren’t hard left as LIBs like to believe and they aren’t hard right as Conservatives like to believe.

I have asked posters around here in the past if I can get a list of all the Republican Politicians, and then have it pointed out on that list which ones are the RINOs and which ones are the real conservative Republicans. However, I never ended up getting that list.

Just this morning I asked someone in a different thread who the “Real True Conservatives” in DC are, and got no reaponse. I’m beginning to think they are the political equivalent of elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.

1 Like

Or in the USAF.
Casper Weinberger was his secdef.

No way ho-zay. Promise!

And those who try to stand up for their principles are often attacked by party leadership.