Will the real Conservatives please stand up?

Discord dude I am all about a one world government stop with the YouTube conspiracy channels and open a bible to understand me.

Sorry Mx. cadabra. Blamed little the president can do to ensure top shelf candidates are put forward by the states. That’s more under the purview of Lady McDaniels. And even she can’t make entrenched swamp state execs do the right thing. Then, there is the not small issue whereby our best conservatives are also our wisest, who understand that running for any office equals putting their butts through a blender.

Under Trump things are changing for the better…but it takes time. Until then all we can do is to keep the republicans in office… carrion eating RINOS included. Even John McCain and Lambsy Mimsy Graham are better than the best pustulent dem.

For one, we very much need in any immigration bill - we need protection for people who are in this country and who have not become citizens, for example, that they are protected and legitimized and given permanent residency here. And we want to see some things of that kind added to the immigration bill

When the Labor Department is forced to relent and let these visitors do this work it is of course all legal. But it makes one wonder about the illegal alien fuss. Are great numbers of our unemployed really victims of the illegal alien invasion or are those illegal tourists actually doing work our own people won’t do? One thing is certain in this hungry world; no regulation or law should be allowed if it results in crops rotting in the field for lack of harvesters.

Ronald Reagan

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status. At the same time, in so doing, we must not encourage illegal immigration.

Ronald Reagan

I did open a Bible and what it said was, God sent His Son to save the world…not your arrogance or your politically misplaced ideals.

Oh it says a lot more than that.

I have never said my ideas will save the world.

So try again.

Why did God send his son?

Because he loved the world.

So people of all skin colors and nationalities.

Did he keep his promise to those who elected him or did he lie? Let me help…what are “we” still discussing?

Ask the OP he started the veneration of Reagan

I asked you to tell the truth…can you?

Who are the “Real True Conservatives” currently in office?

No you asked what did he say about immigration.

I posted what he said.

I don’t believe in some mythical Reagan.

He signed the bill.

What do you think he promised?

We have an immigration bill. Had immigration bills for a long time…and lots of immigration laws.

No Mx. DRS… What you are advocating for is a COLONIZATION BILL. And that ain’t happening under ol Trumpy. Naw sir.

It doesn’t appear that you can even tell the truth?

You are talking to Reagan it was his quote.

Show me what he promised.

I would ref you to my excellent commentary IT’S THE SWAMP STUPID.

I’m sure you will find much to agree with.

Ol’ Flexible and the Uranium Queen …

The establishment swamp creatures love those guys.

There are people here who have pedigree papers saying they are the true conservatives.

I call them old timey conservatives. They seem to think that fiscal conservatism is the litmus test…well that and the new world order.

But you won’t find even many libs who say they are not fiscally conservative. Everyone (minus a few wackos) are for a balanced budget. It’s hardly a discriminator.

I think you are referring to the book written by John the Revelator?

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

1 Like

Most people who claim to be for tighter immigration will back off the second real consequences are part of the equation for Americans that hire undocumented immigrants.

1 Like