Will the GOP try to pivot away from trump and is it to late?

Some are already pivoting, like Murkowsky

If America is not tired of this family by 2024, I fear how future dynasties will quickly align themselves to keep themselves in charge for generations.

Actually this year looks a lot more like 2018, not 2016. Republicans are -25 in the suburbs. Trumps doubling down is only making the people who love him happy. It’s scaring off everyone else.

Hillary was around +4 In national polls and won nationally +3. Biden is steady around +9. This should certainly worry the gop, as a +5 or so nationally means an electoral college win mathematically.

Only thing that matters is the name. That’s why Cruz and De Santis and Cotton are out here making fools of themselves for no reason.

He won’t abandon the weapon but I think that he will be abandoned

And here I thought they were just morons.

Lamb is the best example of how to run against Trump in a pro-Trump district. And Saccio is about the worst example.

As dearly as these wishes are sent up to God by Tom Cotton and Rick De Santis, that’s just not the way a true cult of personality works. Especially if it’s close enough he can claim vote fraud.

Governor Halfwhitmer is doing everything humanly possible to ensure he does win. She will succeed.

PA? I don’t know, it should be an easy Biden state, but who knows.

We have to make sure it isn’t close.

It’s not a pivot for her or Collins. They have always been marginal at best.

Agreed. I just don’t how that’s going to be enough.

Lamb isn’t even an outlier, he is a hundred percent typical Pennsylvania Democrat outside Philly. Pro-union, pro-Obamacare, pro-life, pro-gun. Our Republicans tend to be too. Well the pro-life thing is getting a little shaky as it becomes less of an issue.

Do you or the other posters in this thread have any support for the idea that any of Trump’s kids have any serious support by either leaders of the Republican party or Republicans in general? I doubt that very much. None of his sons have shown any capability to do anything, except the one who met with the Russian lawyer over a total wild goose chase.

Maybe, maybe not. Still doesn’t change the fact that there is no evidence Trump has enough support outside of his base.

:rofl: :rofl:

I guess that’s true. She didn’t endorse him in 2016, right ?

Biden +5 In FL right now. And if that mouth breathing governor / COVID ain’t helping.

Right now? Probably not much support. If Biden wins, come closer to 2024, and dopey Jr or Ivanka run, I bet support climbs 100 fold.

And don’t forget they through in Senator Romney.

Really…lets pretend these people are the leaders of some new move against Trump among Republicans. They were predictable years ago.