Will the Dems retake the Senate?

There was a vote for President who nominated Kavanaugh. Its ok for Senators to assault people but not for judges? Or is it ok for D’s to assault but not R’s?

1 Like

Truly words spoken in blind denial.

People who have no desire to work don’t care about jobs and economic boom.

Blind denial of what?

The numbers are out there for anyone who wants to see them. They say that the economy is no better today (or nominally at best) than it was when Obama left office.

You would think that will all those people working now, the numbers would be a crapload better than they are.

Then link to your sources for this. Let me guess…

It had taken Obama 6 years…6 years just to recapture the lost wealth from recession.

When he left office GDP was 1.6 for his final year.

How did things go with your 401k from 2009-2016?

I doubt the Dem’s will get what they want they are leaning too far off the edge. While some of them are trying to gain ground the flakes are dragging them back down.

And trump just rode the wave that Obama started. Which do you think was easier?

Will the Dems take the Senate? Things like this don’t help.

Add it to “legitimate rape”, that raped women can shut it down so they don’t get pregnant, and if you’re married you can’t get raped. Things I’ve learned from Republican candidates.

It’d be amusing considering how many posters here bet the nuts on Trump. Especially the “I don’t support Trump” Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Thanks for ragging on my generation.

Your generation is partially responsible for the mess we are in.

There is no such thing as an undeniable fact to a Trump hater. Facts are whatever talk radio, MSNBC, NYT, CNN and WAPO tell them are facts.

Unfortunately their brains do not exist in our reality but they can affect the world we live in.

LOL. No, the GOP will have a supermajority and we will start impeaching lib justices in January.

Today’s news should shake things up a bit

1 Like

Claims a man from the most spoiled, narcissistic, selfish generation in human history.

1 Like

The latest from 538:

IN Dem Donnelly – 76.1%
AZ Dem Sinema — 69.5%
MO Dem McCaskill - 62.3%
NV Dem Rosen ---- 53.7%
FL Dem Nelson ---- 56.9%

Hmmm…polls continue to move toward Dems. The Florida race is key. Florida races are always key…

if the dems remain as a party, they may in a few years… if the dems continue to lunge left, the party will go the way of the whigs…

Your party has lunged right. See what’s happening?

I won’t get my hopes up.