Will She Be Thrown Under The Bus?

I’m not weary. I just like that face. No disagreement here.

1 Like

Tell the parents of those kids raped and killed by MS13, that celebrating Christmas is more important than the lifes of their beloved

maybe you are right. The Reps shouldnt have cared about the 2/3 rule, go nuclear and ignore the obstruction of the Dems entirely. But the point is, which reason had the Dems to weaponize their vote, rejecting every budget bill which approved money for the wall?

I would like to know why a non-US citizen living in Europe is so concerned with US politics and so strongly pro-Trump. I’d like to know why. If I went to a political forum of a foreign country and was staunchly one-sided, I’d expect them to have the same questions.

Me: Why would someone bring up a two year old story and book in a thread about Hillary destroying hard drives?

There are a lot of non US citizens around the world who care about US politics and are pro-Trump. They just dont post on Hannitys forum, but on twitter, facebook and other platforms like that

Sure. What’s your motivation?

dude, read again what was the point

I just heard a comment by trump tonight that he is getting further with Mexico with negotiations than he is with Democrats.
That should make Democrats worry. If he can make a deal with Mexico pretaining to immigration and Democrats obstruct it. That wont go very well come election time.

1 Like

liberal insanity generating from USA destroying my home

Did you ask the canadian or australian that? No.

2 Likes

He hasn’t got one foot of his promised wall built. He hasn’t got a check from Mexico to pay for it.
He has increased the deficit bigly.
North Korea hasn’t been reined in but they now have a seat at the big boy table. Trump Care has not materialized. Obamacare hasn’t completely gone away. Oh, he got a military spending increase, thank goodness, it gave him a place to steal money from to supposedly build his wall. He has taken a record amount of spending on immigration, a record number of border agents and done nothing but screw up the whole deal.
He has helped roll back regulations that are and will increase pollution.

Sure. He has done things but what good or positive things has he accomplished?

What’s yours?

Would you like me to? Would you feel better then? Who would you like me to ask?

you got her now!

1 Like

Discussion of different viewpoints that affect individuals and government. What’s yours?

How many kids were raped and killed by MS-13 gang? I am curious to know.

See, the Democrats (when they gained control of House), told Trump they wanted money for border security. All Trump wanted was $5.7M for a wall. How was money for a wall going to stop MS-13 gang members from coming across in Nov and Dec 2018?

I’d like you to tell me when and where you served in the military.

Then what your motivation is for posting here.

Then who you voted for in the last 5 elections and why.

How’s it doing that?

Horse hockey.

Lib tears.

Who wants her? Yuck!

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::skull_and_crossbones: