Will She Be Thrown Under The Bus?

Good one. A+ for effort.

Oh no, I’ve been coming here for all these years for one reason: lib tears.

1 Like

causing the same chaos like in USA

How? Do you have an example of American “libs” causing chaos in your country?

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat. It’s unfortunate you view differing opinions as “lib tears.” I guess if it makes you feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

1 Like

so, you are suggesting MS13, drug and human traffickers wouldnt be any threat and therefore the borders should remain open, so everyone can pass them? what about the sovereignty of USA, and the requirement to simply have control over its own borders?

Border crossings have been declining. Why is it a crisis if things were improving?

And according to the act we can remove her from the office, suspend her for 14 days with or without pay, or give her a leave of absence. None of which would apply to her as she is not working in that capacity now.

Contempt of Congress would be the route they would have to take. Why hasn’t this been done yet?

Those crossing are different.

I said ‘liberal insanity’, not necessary the libs from USA
Our braindamaged leftists take every stupidity coming from Am liberals.

But…whats your problem? Are you some kind of watchdog I have to ask for permission to post about American politics? Get out of your bubble, where you imagine only Americans would be informed about US politics! You surely have no idea how many foreigners commented on the net during 2016 elections. All Christians from middle east and Africa had been Trumpists, as well as people from India. Leftists from Sweden, Germany, Australia, UK and Canada supported Hillary

My problem is that before your drastic improvement in English language skills you were a bastion of anecdote and hyperbole. I will remain suspicious until I have reason not to be.

1 Like

I wear it very proudly. But those who voted for Trump or a third party candidate that helped Trump get elected should be ashamed.

End of 2018 that caravans started to US, teh border patrol has to deal with right now.your diagram is therefore useless
you have to understand the problem looking into the future. moreover, every sovereign state should have control about its own borders. No illegal should pass the border. You bring diagrams like that in order to advocate illegal mass immigration? one more evidence the liberals dont care about USA, but about aliens. May I claim this is betrayal?

Border patrol. Part of border security. What Democrats wanted. Is that bad?

The Democrat Media, Democrats, and Democrat Politicians, will never, ever get over Trump being President!

1 Like

Hillary! Bill! Clinton! Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi!

Beat me to it. To be fair (or outraged), sentence diagram, gender, syntax, possession, description etc. etc are likely no longer part of the curriculum anymore.

Are the Clinton’s running in 2020?

1 Like

I don’t think so. What I find amusing and sad is that running against a person that isn’t even running for office has already started.

Yep. And hi. Are you really badder than ole King Kong or junk yard dog? I loved Croce, if that’s your reference in choosing your screen name.