Will Mitch follow his own standards?

And if they did stop a nomination that party would be considered spineless and likekly suffer in the general, everyone knows this.

1 Like

What happens if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it.

You people said Trump was throwing Pence under the bus and was going to get another VP. You people said the dossier was true. You people said Trump was guilty of collusion. You people said this you people said that.

3 Likes

If they did not then they would not. Let’s all calm down, including me.

1 Like

Snow96, is that you? How goes it Bro. We will get through this and get a supreme court replacement, before the election. God save our Republic.

Doctor peace be onto you my friend.

Have you heard the Scorpions song, Wind of Change?

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future’s in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away (dream away)
In the wind of change

not the standard.

God Bless Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Yeah i find it very ironic. The political games harry reid use to play and not a word from the base about his tactics. Now it comes full circle and bites them in their ass. But all of sudden standards are now important.

4 Likes

However, if Trump nominates someone from his list before the election, the Democrats objection to her appointment will feed in to deliberations re the election, and this debate could force the Dems to present a shortlist of their own. This could force them into being more transparent about their Supreme Court plans.

1 Like

1988 Anthony Kennedy

Great, then you agree we should wait for them to speak in November 2020 as well.

What hypocrisy? Mitch’s reasoning was that it was a certainty that a new President would be inaugurated soon. No such certainly exists today.

1 Like

Ditto.

There’s a long tradition, we don’t have, communist, rioting, anarchist, lying, cheating, satanic, crazy people trying to overthrow America and give it to a foreign country.

2 Likes

What a frightening fictional world you describe.

Will Mitch follow his own standards?
Of course not. These people are corrupt to the core.

Fictional hallucinations of 630,000 dead babies a year, more than enough for divine punishment to the country. Leftists be gone.

1 Like

I’m a Dem and I sincerely hope the Dems don’t do this.

1 Like

I see no hypocrisy. The situation then and now are different. Then there was a divided house. Senate held by the Rs and the Executive by Ds. Now, both Executive and Senate are held by the Rs.

Tell me, if you had a Dem senate and a Dem Executive right now, would you support and expect them to wait until after the election to seat the next Justice?

1 Like

Trump loves these sort of fights. He ONLY plays to his base, that has been his m.o. for some time. No, Trump will nominate.

1 Like