Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

I’d be voting for another 3rd party candidate again. She is a failure. Failed against Obama, failed against Trump???Trump? Really? Trump. Shed be the final nail in the dem coffin.

Literally the only time I hear about her is when conservatives are crying about the most recent thing she did or said. I’d never know about her doings but for conservatives.

Yeah, talk about rent-free.

2 Likes

If that were true Hillary would have won. Some of the fake polls survey 50 percent more dems that GOP. I read that 38 percent of the 2016 election voters were gop so immediately after the election one of the fake polls surveyed 27 percent gop and 42 percent dems. That is called slanting the polls. They are getting smarter though and are not as open about the percentages of each party polled. People were catching on. :roll_eyes:

Not even in you guys wildest dreams are there that many more dems than gop.

I don’t think our field is bad, and I also would bet my house Clinton is not running.

So why the change? Do you believe people began changing their opinions in large numbers all of a sudden and the the polls reflected that or do you believe that as the actual vote date came about, the pollster’s results were corrupt and now had to come clean before they were proven to be corrupt?.

The Russians did it.

Thank you to all that participated in this thread. I don’t show that any D believes Clinton will run and…if she did…they have such a disdain for her, they’d not vote for her. A lot can happen and Hillary running is a scenario that I believe has a greater probability of happening than what many others here believe. That said, if she did run…it’s good to know that if she did run, Hannity Forum Ds would not vote for her. :+1:

This old Jackson Browne lyric seems to apply to something here.

Veterans dream of the fight fast asleep at the traffic light.

1 Like

well, open your ears because she’s in the news and media all the time. i just posted a link.

No idea. Who cares? ABC is ONE poll.

No. Polls aren’t static. They change over time. Things happen. Polls shift when election-related news breaks about one of the candidates. Or a debate happens. Or a tape comes out. Or a candidate passes out.

ABC wasn’t the only poll at the time showing Hillary leading by more. The week before, CBS and Monmouth had Hillary leading by a lot. The week before that, NBC/Wall St Journal had Hillary up by a lot. The week before that, The Atlantic.

The conspiracy mongering about polling is just baffling. It’s not a perfect science, but on the whole, polls generally give a feeling of where “the people” are at during a given moment. It’s not a guarantee of an outcome.

Yeah…I know…and a fake news station does not preempt a fake poll.

So you’re telling me to go listen to a bunch of claptrap I don’t care to hear. No thanks. Consider doing the same.

I’ll leave the “reading stories about Hilldawg” for people who give her a nice, cozy, rent-free spot in their heads.

I don’t give a rat’s ass about Hillary, and I have no desire to chase internet stories about her or to tune in when she’s on TV.

But it’s America, you’re free to watch her as much as you like. Just seems conservatives take her far too seriously.

Take some advice from Paul Anka and The Simpsons:

Incorrectomundo…ABC has proven themselves to be a left wing mouthpiece and not a neutral news source.

Which is irrelevant to the harebrained conspiracy you and others are trying to create around the 2016 polling.

So what’s the latest on Little Rock?

My man…I don’t trust “parts”. If I can’t trust the whole, I can’t trust you period. ABC has chosen to become partisan and that’s their choice but don’t come around with a poll that I should believe is suddenly credible.

An AP/GfK poll at the same time shows +13. USA Today/Suffolk, +10. The week before Monmouth had her +12.

But we get it. Facts don’t matter when you are constantly being dripped upon.

Now have the audacity to answer a simple question about your Little Rock conspiracy theory. What’s up in Little Rock?

sorry, but whether you look or not the articles and media/press interest are there

and i bet suddenly you’ll give a “rats’s ass” if she jumps in the race

I think its absolutely hilarious that Trumplicans are so desperate to ensure their hero gets elected again that they’re practically begging for a woman to get the nomination who isn’t even running, just because they know how awful a candidate she is?

What’s wrong? Is your faith in the stable genius waning that much? :rofl:

Ahhhhhhhhhh…a little taunting to help settle the nerves and feeeeeeeeeel better? :sunglasses:

You should stop projecting so much. Its not a good look. :wink:

1 Like