Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

When you can’t address the post, address the poster?

Cure cancer? Yeah the dotard is going to cure cancer. I’ve heard it all now.

Speaking of let it go… if a person not in the race has a shot at the 2020 Democratic nomination, that would be Stacey Abrams.

Biden has been fading in the Democratic race and the Trump/Guiliani/John Solomon Ukraine corruption hoax may succeed at what Trump wants… removing the candidate who polls most strongly against Trump from the race.

Biden’s strength among the Democratic front runners is that he polls very well among African-American voters who reward him for his collaboration with Barack Obama.

Warren is next strongest, but her weakness is lack of African-American support. She could shore that up with a VP choice – but Harris (or Abrams) puts two women on the ticket and Booker puts two north-easterners on the ticket… neither a good look. And Wall Street has spoken that Warren is unacceptable.

Abrams then emerges as a powerful choice for top of the ticket: relatively unknown, clean record, African-American woman. Like Warren, she’s great working a crowd. Sure she’s inexperienced, but after running Trump how can Republicans complain about inexperience?

If I were strategizing for Trump I would be much more concerned about Abrams than about Clinton.

Any day now Donald will start acting presidential. Probably Wednesday of next week, week after at the latest.

1 Like

About statistics, probability and polling? Yup, and they continue to draw the same foolish conclusions as a result of their ignorance.

Actually, no.

TDS comes from those who pile onto every single complaint.

Big difference.

And that’s why it seems to you that it’s directed at you so often.

No sense of humor? :wink:

TdS indeed :grin:

Those who don’t learn from history tend to repeat it.

Lib Meltdown on election night part 2 is soon upon us. :+1:

Those who don’t learn math tend to repeat incorrect conclusions.

4 Likes

This, all day every ■■■■■■■ day.

we keep seeing more and more think she should

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/williesworld/amp/Who-should-run-against-Trump-How-about-Hillary-14494201.php?utm_campaign=CMS%20Sharing%20Tools%20(Mobile)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&__twitter_impression=true

Great to see she’s in cons’ heads. I’m sure she’s glad about that, too.

1 Like

Still waiting.

she still goes on tv and does speeches talking about trump and why she lost etc…

now guess who lives in whose head.

I’d vote for her.

How do you know if you are always railing about comedians and mid-day talk show hosts like Dr Phil?

oh is this all about me now?

that’s flattering. but really…

Nope, you seem to know an awful lot about what Hillary talks about in her speeches. Just wondering how you know this?

it doesnt matter how i know this