Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

I stand corrected. I will revise my post to -

No. She will either be before a grand jury, or have been sent to trial by a grand jury by then. To have any chance they need to field someone from outside the swamp. I’m still expecting someone like George Clooney to step forward.

1 Like

Hmm…something happened in the last weeks of the election.

I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Wait…I have to put some mustard on this weiner…ooops I mean wiener…you know…hot dog. Then maybe it’ll come back to me.

Yep. There were a lot of “October surprise” attempts that popped up.

Remember when Baier breathlessly reported that a Hillary indicment was imminent, and that he had sources that claimed Hillary’s server was hacked with 99% certainty?

Polls shift. This idea that “ABC had her up by lot weeks before to try to swing the vote” is laughable. But when tinfoil is your head wear of choice, and Fox and Youtube are your news sources of choice, this is the type of thing you believe.

1 Like

I’m interested in this “Little Rock” thing. Obviously a thread or two I missed…

Interesting point WR. You just debunked a whole bunch of Trump/Fox/right-wing pundit talking points regarding the inquiry :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

I’d like to know, too.

Apparently, something related to the Huber “investigation” that was apparently happening in Little Rock last December:

I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of this one, but no details appear to be forthcoming.

…cept the results and what they said would be the results?

No I didn’t. I haven’t’ seen anyone on fox arguing you get to put a defense on before a grand jury.

Nope. Because the results of the national polling were very close to the outcome of what they were trying to measure.

Really? Since when is it decided by the popular vote? Trump slammed Hillary in the EC. Are you listening? He slammed her but the polls didn’t accurately predict that…now did they?

I was always mystified why Comey held that press conference, if the DNC and the deep state really believed the polls were accurate. There was no need for that, if Hillary was certain to win. Now it makes sense.

They knew that their attempts to elevate her support numbers by pumping up her numbers wete failing, and they needed to find something to blame for her actual numbers as they would be revealed to be on election day. So Comey updated the Hillary matter, knowing that the Trump-favourable pundits would publish it and leverage it for votes. Then the fake pollsters could move the polls towards the actual position and the Democrats could blame Comey and right wing media for her failure.

:rofl: OMG…did I tell ya?

Again making it about posters instead of the topic.

Most people are not celebrities or politicians.

On a grand jury?

Here ------------------------>SHE COMES!

1 Like

Any day now, right?

It would be bad if Hillary ran again. The bad news for Republicans is that Trump is absolutely certainly going to run again, and he’s a grade a piece of ■■■■ con man who will now have the record to prove that he in no way rose to the office of the presidency.

H. Clinton is having so much fun with this. I don’t blame her.

The new Hillaryite mantra…She deserves to win and it’s her rightful turn…amirite? :sunglasses: