Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

H. Clinton is having so much fun with this. I don’t blame her.

The new Hillaryite mantra…She deserves to win and it’s her rightful turn…amirite? :sunglasses:

…walkin down the streeeeeeeeeeet
Gets the funniest looks from…
everyone she meeeeeeets.

Hill…hill…eh, eh…Hillary :sunglasses:

Show me a poll of EC.

1 Like

man, is cnn obsessed with her or what?!

this isnt a trump thread

That was from 4 days ago.
And it’s an opinion piece.
Not news.

1 Like

nothing here disputes what i just said

non-linear conversation can be difficult for the nuance-challenged.

Clinton is not going to run for president. If she were to do so I would be very disappointed, but would also vote for her if it’s between her and that guy I am not supposed to mention in this thread.

2 Likes

you dont know that. and your attempt at a follow up point does not match what you said in the post

i’ll ignore your sideswipe insult for now

Of course. It’s CNN. They only do opinion pieces… and fan- fiction, not news.

I bet she never mentions you.

It must be what.

They do?
So when they were stationed in NC last year for the hurricane, that was fan fiction?
When they discussed the horrible flooding earlier this year and the people who died, that was fiction?
When they broadcasted the news of the shooter who killed all those people in Walmart, that was opinion?

This doesn’t prove polls were “manipulated”.

When there reporters stand in a ditch to make the water level appear more extreme… Yeah, that’s fiction. When they speculate on the motivation of a shooter and ignore the shooter’s left wing social media history that precedes his sudden recent “conversion” to “right wing extremist”, it’s fiction.

Now…please…tell us something that we all didn’t already know? :sunglasses:

It proves that those proclaiming that the poles were indicating who would win the election…were completely wrong and if it wasn’t purposeful…they should be fired for incompetence.

But you cannot refute that CNN stationed close to where the hurricane is to land to talk about pending possible impacts is not fiction.

And the shooter for Walmart was linked to the rhetoric that our President spews, not left wing extremism.

You can take a few examples of CNN not following the standards of journalism and CANNOT claim that “They only do opinion pieces… and fan- fiction, not news.”

I’d vote for a wet bucket of socks before I’d vote for Trump. I might vote for him if he were running against David Duke or Putin.