Will Gov Roy Cooper drag Cunningham and Biden to victory?

then you don’t get out much. Charlotte couldn’t get any bluer. I’m here. Unless your in Charlotte, you are nowhere thats bluer than where I am. Trump will win NC easily.

Yes you do…you’re just ignorant to it because the left has become obnoxious asses and those that will vote for Trump, don’t want to hear their feces.

Nothing, you said that business owners were not eligible (that you knew of) for UI.

I was sharing information that showed, yes they were in fact eligible just like employees.

As a member of the board shouldn’t we be sharing factual information with each other?
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Do Republican candidates all get 1st position down ballot being President Trump is the incumbent?

np. i owned a business here, and got shut down through no fault of my own. i applied based on earnings from a previous employer that should have made me elligeable. took me 18 months, but i eventually won. had it not been for the previous employer, i doubt i would have. this was 15 years ago though

I believe one of the crucial factors is if the business owner pays themselves a salary, which means taxes based on being an employee of the business, meaning they qualify.

Or, if the owner pays themselves dividends based on ownership.

Subtle but probably important as to the rates and types of taxes paid to qualify.
.WW, PSHS

makes sense.

I’m glad for those who are able to get help they need… I just wish we could stop the insanity.

A guy who was making 500 isn’t “hurt” by collecting 850, and damned sure doesn’t need extra help to avoid eviction because he couldn’t pay his rent due to being unemployed. Its lunacy

No I don’t.

Trump will not win NC “easily”.

Also I’m not in Charlotte and my city went more for Clinton than yours did.

Well then…that only leaves Durham and Chapel Hill? :sunglasses:

:man_shrugging:

Trump was within the margin of error in polling and won in the margin of error in NC in 2016. Currently Biden is at 4.5 here. Couple that with Cooper and Cal significantly ahead and you’ve got a horse race. It will be interesting for sure.

I don’t know the answer to that. I will find out when I get my vote by mail ballot.

and?

different types of “blue” here in NC.

Charlotte is lib mecca whacko blue. Most of the rest of the state is the good ole boy redneck “daddy was a democrat” blue. I used to be in Fayetteville, its like that.

That’s due to the high transient community who moved there from their failed libville.

1 Like

yeah.mostly. I’m one of them, but I been here 20 years. When I got here, Charlotte was more of a Republican city. Changed a lot in 20 years.

My opinion is immune to your “facts!”

I don’t know about that. And Senator Tillis is very likely going to lose his re-election bid.

Yep, it’s the “Cadillac driving welfare Queens” meme, the 2020 remake. I strongly recommend that the Trump campaign uses this as their strategy.

2 Likes

In my state that is how its done. That is, if the incumbent President is running for re-election then his/her political party gets 1st position left to right on the general election ballot. Assuming that is the case in North Carolina too, would you believe that it is a slight edge for those who might support GOP all the way down ballot if their choice for President is voting for the incumbent?

no, he’s not. cunningham is an exposed hypocrite who took PPP money and complains about it being corporate welfare. he’s a moron.