Will AOC agree to two debates with Tina Forte, her Republican Challenger for NY’s 14th Cong. District?

AOC continues to ignore human smuggling at our border brought on by her type of open border policies. Crowd erupts calling AOC a liar!

Drew Hernandez
@DrewHLive
Host of FRONTLINES & Drew Hernandez Live • Investigative Reporter • Commentator • TPUSA Host

The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for publishing false and misleading stories about COVID-19[1][2][3] as well as its opaque funding and political connections.[4][5]

Dude, you can do better than this, can’t you? A perfect example of the right wing echo chamber: TPUSA, and a conservative Canadian publication quoting the TPUSA guy?

Dude, that is absolutely stunning! I cannot believe you are so hooked up on AOC and willing to defend her that you now deny the CLAIM there is human smuggling taking place at our southern border.

JWK

Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez comfortable with filling our country with millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations, when her constituents in District 14 are suffering the devastating consequences of an open border policy?

Tina Forte on Laura Ingraham show.

COULD AOC’S REIGN BE COMING TO AN END?

JWK

Why is AOC demanding reform of NYC’s bail laws to allow dangerous and repeat offenders’, when apprehended, to be immediately released back into the community without bail, and be able to inflict more harm upon her constituents?

Shock horror Ingraham says something negative about AOC.

1 Like

It’s going to be fun watching this thread vanish from memory like the walk away thread was….

2 Likes

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I had to look up who Klacic was, and look what happened after she lost! Owens alleged Klacik had committed campaign fraud, money laundering, illegally used drugs and was a “madame” of a strip club, according to court documents.

1 Like

Did you listen to the interview featuring Tina Forte?

No I didnt. Why would I want to subject myself to two horrible human beings.

1 Like

Like I’d willingly turn on Fox and watch those 2 harpies? Don’t worry- this will all be over in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Horrible human beings?

So, instead of comparing the differences in policy positions between AOC and Tina Forte, and how they would affect American citizens living in NY’s District 14, you chose to cast a disparaging label upon one and not the other.

JWK

Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez comfortable with filling our country with millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations, when her constituents in District 14 are suffering the devastating consequences of an open border policy?

Hey John: heard an interview today with AOC. Guess who she didn’t mention? Not even once. :laughing:

3 Likes

Speaking of “harpies”, I see you never addressed THIS POST and explained why you deny the CLAIM there is human smuggling taking place at our southern border.

JWK

Why is AOC calling for abolishing ICE and leaving the border unsecured while millions of the worlds poverty-stricken poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries are flooding into the United States, while we have trouble caring for our own needy citizens?

So in your world, AOC is responsible for all of your perceived problems in local NYC, as well as all national problems? Wow, she is really important.

:roll_eyes:

So, once again you project, deflect and avoid addressing MY POST TO YOU

JWK

Why is is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez so excited and happy with her Green New Deal, being forced upon her constituents when it will raise the cost of heating their homes to outrageous, and in some cases, unaffordable levels this coming winter?

Huh??

I do because AOC has handled herself pretty well overall in the public eye and with a site more decorum than Forte. AOC could be a harridan behind closed doors but I am not privy to that. I am privy to Forte on social media shouting obscenities.

IMHO Forte is not being serious with her attempt to oust AOC. Its more about getting her publicity. In the end I did watch her “town hall” and even though she had the full attention of the handful of people that were there she provided bland run of the mill answers with no real specifics.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
So, once again you avoid comparing what each candidate’s position on the issues are.

Because I dont really care. There is no election that I would ever consider to vote for Forte, even if she became lock step with AOC and AOC resigned her seat and endorsed Forte.

She thinks hispanics are leaving the party because of dem fails on dreamer legislation and welfare.

But it’s because they are family oriented, into business and Christian. The trans stuff was the last straw.
Basically, the left wants trans chop shops as common as abortion centers.