Will AOC agree to two debates with Tina Forte, her Republican Challenger for NY’s 14th Cong. District?

So, now you confirm the defunding did take place, it was later revised, and a portion of NYP’s resources were “shifted”. Give it a freaken break dude. :roll_eyes:

At least he didn’t have TP stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

It is wild how the revised budget matched the previous year’s initial budget and somehow they got “defunded”

Why is it that every single piece of public spending can be subject to budget cuts but police are sacrosanct?

A good chunk of the reduction in the NYPD 2021 budget was a cut in allotment of overtime pay. The 2020 NYPD initial operating budget was $5.3 Billion. The 2021 Initial operating budget was $4.9 Billion. That was achieved by cutting the overtime budget by $300 million.

Guess what… the NYPD blew past that budget.

By the middle of 2021 when the 2022 budget was being hashed out… the funding levels went to back to basically what they were in 2019. The NYPD was not defunded.

Getting back to the subject of the thread see:

14th Congressional District:
Parts of The Bronx and Queens

"In the race in the 14th CD we support Tina Forte (Republican) over the incumbent -Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, whom she describes as “anti-American, anti-police, anti job, anti freedom and someone who wants government to control everything.” Ocasio-Cortez is also a notorious leader in the effort to undermine the close relationship between the U.S. and Israel. Forte, on the other hand, says, “Israel is a beacon of freedom in the Middle East and one of America’s most reliable allies. I proudly stand with Israel and the Jewish people.”

And they have good cause to support Tina Forte over AOC, a member of the “Squad”!

JWK

Why is AOC demanding reform of NYC’s bail laws to allow dangerous and repeat offenders’, when apprehended, to be immediately released back into the community without bail, and be able to inflict more harm upon her constituents?

And still Forte is gonna get creamed.

1 Like

The Orthodox Community is endorsing a Republican… knock me over with a feather.

4 Likes

I bet AOC won’t show up at this dignified event, either.

Oh,btw, AOC’s in California now, campaigning for Katie Porter. That’s how unconcerned she is about Tina Snapple.

Is that because our big media, including Fox News, won’t cover Tina Forte’s campaign?

JWK

Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez comfortable with filling New York City’s scarce public housing with illegal aliens when her constituent needy Citizens, including U.S. Military Veterans, are going homeless?

Why should they?

No. It’s because she’s a MAGA loon running in a deeply progressive district.

What campaign? Her “campaign”. consists of showing up in random places with a guy dressed as a chicken.

That and foul mouthed tirades on fringe podcasts.

1 Like

And don’t forget her Cameo videos.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know if those should be considered part of her campaign, but they do make me think that she has basically given up.

1 Like

For me it all goes to make up a picture of her character.

1 Like

For the same reasons Newsmax has covered Tina Forte’s campaign . . .

JWK

1 Like

Ah. Now things are making a little more sense.

I am encouraged you have finally figured it out.

JWK

Why is AOC so excited and happy with her Green New Deal, being forced upon her constituents when it will raise the cost of heating their homes to outrageous, and in some cases, unaffordable levels this coming winter?

Now this is very special!

The only question is, will NY’s District 14 voters continue to be stupid and aid in the distruction of NYC.

JWK

Why is AOC demanding student loan debt forgiveness which will ultimately be paid for by her blue-collar constituents who were not privileged to attend college like her?

What is going on at Fox News with respect to NYC’s crime wave?

What I find difficult to understand about Fox News is, while street crime in NYC is skyrocketing as continually reported by Fox News, e.g., on “Fox and Friends”, “The Greg Gutfeld Show” etc., and a good portion of that skyrocketing crime wave is in New York’s District 14 which Fox News personalities have firsthand knowledge of and report on it almost daily, why is it that Fox News gives no attention to the 2022 Congressional race in District 14, which is now represented by soft-on-crime Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez?

Why are Fox News personalities not questioning AOC’s policies on crime, and comparing them to her opponent’s position on this issue, and especially so when they continually report on NYC’s surging crime wave?

JWK

Why is AOC demanding reform of NYC’s bail laws to allow dangerous and repeat offenders’, when apprehended, to be immediately released back into the community without bail, and be able to inflict more harm upon her constituents?