Why you should not evecuate for a hurricane

Some don’t want to evacuate during a hurricane, and it makes sense: they don’t want their land to be condemned due to damage and for them to be homeless. However, I suppose that their land might get condemned regardless if they stay or go. And people will hopefully have home owner’s insurance. shrug

This thread is obviously ■■■■■■■ terrible and ridiculous, but it’s also downright dangerous. The OP should be ashamed.

:weary:……………

I am. Shame. Shame. Shame.

People are going to die from this hurricane.

Possibly. But not because of me. And not if they were hanging with the Journos. The Journos set a horrible example by staying in the storm zone when everybody else is told to leave. I wonder if anyone sees them and thinks: well they think it’s safe to stay, then it must be safe?

You need to be with this guy:

One of the finest examples of fake news eva! I’m surprised he wasn’t whining about climate change at the same time. :grin:

This thread ranks up there with the terrible advice Spinach used to give about cashing out and buying gold. I think this one might be worse.

1 Like

I dunno. Have you ever heard of a journo being a casualty. I think their survival rate is about 100 percent. Am I right?

You are wrong.

I guess they should have taken the evacuation orders seriously.

I am not wrong. That was not a hurricane.

People have already died from this hurricane.

Not seeing the word hurricane in this question since you are picking nits.

Well only because my entire point was based on hurricane evacuation orders. Not weather in general.

Yeah, but if the OP can repeat the same stupid joke over and over, its all worth it.

People seem to love this topic. It’s kinda been on fire. So all is cool with the OP.

Yeah, but I don’t think you get why.