Why would Satan incite the people?

Serfs? I’m saying I don’t know what “slaves” or “robots” signifies in the context of a heaven.

I’m not asking in context of heaven.

How do you know we aren’t given bodies in heaven?

If you sin and are unrepentant about it, the sacrifice for sin does not apply to you. But if you repent, it does apply. So, it depends on whether a human being who makes it into heaven would take the belligerently unrepentant route. Highly unlikely IMHO.

Scripture tells us that our bodies come from and remain with the earth, and the spirit returns to God.

That’s a rather time-specific biblical statement. We can’t necessarily apply all OT statements to post Calvary times, or post saints’ resurrection times, or post last judgement day times.

Oh. We were talking about heaven so assumed you were part of that conversation.

So one can sin in heaven, we just won’t want to?

We could, but are highly unlikely to want to do so deliberately. Nor are we likely to continue doing so, once we realise we are. Imo.

So if we have freewill but would be very unlikely to sin, why didn’t God just make us humans like that in the first place? Why go through the rigamarole of the earthly existence?

We will be like that only because we have learnt by seeing evil done to and by us, and to and by others, that it is a losing and undesirable strategy, and have learnt not to choose it.

Hmm, that doesn’t make sense. Babies that die haven’t learned anything.

Why can’t He just show us a divine movie or something explaining how good we have it in heaven.

They will never suffer any pain or the trials and tribulations of life on Earth either.

I asked you about being a slave or robot and you didn’t think it relevant. So in light of this question, again, I’ll ask: would you like to be a robot or slave?

So how can these babies learn that sin is an undesirable strategy? That is the reason Paul have for our life here in earth in preparation for Heaven.

No, I wouldn’t.

We are not islands unto ourselves. The entirety of humanity is under the death penalty for sin. You perceive an injustice that a baby is denied a small handful of decades of life on Earth as if this life is what’s the most important. It isn’t. Why would you assume that a baby that dies would have had a great life? How could you know if any baby might have been born into misery, neglect or abuse?

Hmm, do you apply this argument to abortion?

But I was discussing Paul’s position that life on earth teaches us the perils of sin which leads us to not wanting to sin in heaven.

My point about the babies was that they would not have the chance to learn about any perils of sin if their life was cut short.

The Hallmark of tyranny is forcing obedience. A tyrant like Kim Jung Un or Stalin or any number of people who you know about past or present, has no conscience about forcing people to obey. They may even convince themselves that people are doing it willingly. If you had the power, as a ruler of a kingdom or nation, to force people to obey you, would you take it and do so?