Why Would Anyone Want to Live In a Democrat Town?

And you think the crack epidemic just ended spontaneously?

Does it matter that they hate America and are crooked and selling out the USA?

Yeah, no real difference. San Diego has had a Republican mayor and city council for 15 years and we have all the same problems that LA and SF have

As far as NJ goes Dover is middle of the pack. By no means I’m sure you would claim it’s the most desirable place in NJ to live in.

yes right. economic policies that ultimately rewarded companies overseas as they ate our lunch in ■■■■■■ trade deals

i remember hearing about this since the 80’s. there was one person in particular who was very critical of that then

let’s see what was his name again…all those years…

1 Like

Heroin came back as the drug of choice in the late 90s. And dope is profitable but it’s not cocaine profitable, it’s not a thousand percent profit an ounce profitable. Violence wasn’t as worth it when there wasn’t millions on the line. Also heroin addicts are sneak thieves and boosters, not violent like crackheads and coke fiends.

There were a lot of interconnected reasons. The proliferation of cell phones made drug corners less necessary. The gang banging culture died off as physical territory became less important. People stopped hanging outside all the time because of multimedia and helicopter parenting.

The broken windows theory of policing is garbage. Stats based policing made a bit of a dent in some places but created a whole new set of problems.

1 Like

That is true…immoral people.

Being critical is not enough.

Having sensible alternatives that actually worked is necessary.

And nothing Trump has done has stopped Rentier Capitalism, which is by far the biggest reason the Rust Belt rusted out.

Why would Trump want to stop Rentier Capitalism.

He is the epitome of a Rentier Capitalist…using government to enrich himself, his family and his cronies.

Biden and Harris don’t hate America. Trump as President, has shown the most contempt for the Constitution than any other President in my lifetime.

3 Likes

baloney. he was a billionaire long before politics

vs most other politicians who have become rich by being in politics

that narrative falls face first with non-stupid people. sorry

2 Likes

That’s the point. That’s the strategy. Drive out the rich from habitual democrat voters from states and cities that have way more democrat voters than needed to carry the state, and hope they settle in well-policed and well run less taxed conservative states to tip the balance there more towards blue.

he was/is? you saw that in his tax returns? :joy:

1 Like

no as a famous billionaire on Oprah in the 80’s, before they started calling him a racist

You think Trump didn’t use politicians and policies to enrich himself before he started running for office?

You aren’t seriously naive enough to believe he is someone different than the other enormously wealthy Rentier Capitalists in the world?

Seriously tell me you aren’t that naive.

Except for the fact that the story of the 21st century in America so far has been the well-off returning to the urban cores, not leaving.

Of course he did. He has admitted publicly that he played the system to win by the rules congress set for everyone. That’s legal and makes business sense.

It’s not like Fred Trump made his money on the backs of FHA loans or nothing.

1 Like

And also massive tax fraud.

But he hasn’t admitted that part yet.

For what it’s worth my NJ community rated an A+.

He sign any kill orders against American citizens yet?

2 Likes