Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

Researchers not involved in the Henry Ford study pointed out it wasn’t of the same quality of the studies showing hydroxychloroquine did not help patients, and said other treatments, such as the use of the steroid dexamethasone, might have accounted for the better survival of some patients. It’s noted that the Henry Ford team did not randomly treat patients but selected them for various treatments based on certain criteria.

Rosenberg also pointed out that the Detroit paper excluded 267 patients – nearly 10% of the study population – who had not yet been discharged from the hospital.

allow me to summarize. some studies found it helps. some dont

well i ll be darn

look whats still on twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1278964201789194240

I don’t know…do you consider someone who believes that endometriosis is caused by dream-sex with demons to be a medical expert?

2 Likes

You don’t know. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does Frontline Doctors actually include frontline doctors working directly with Covid patients?

1 Like

Apparently you misunderstood my point…I get it…I imagine its difficult to come up with a reasonable defense of the “Frontline Doctor” who believes that endometriosis is caused by dream-sex with demons and that much of our modern medicine was developed using alien dna. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then sue them.

1 Like

They are called frontline because they are all Doctors fighting the virus on the frontlines.

One Doctor said she had over 350 patients with covid up to age 92 with some having diabetes high blood pressure, zero deaths treating with Hydrochloroqin and zink and something els.

Wow

wonder if twitter/facebook would remove this if posted:

this seems legit

have the sewer left attacked risch yet?

So, in other words, you have no idea who you’re stepping up to the plate to defend.

Hilarious! :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

Are you talking about this ?

That was Dr. Stella Immanuel, MD. She also alleges that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

It’s important to know who you are claiming to support.

Not a single one of them was an actual front line doctor.

One pretended to work in a New York emergency room. We THINK she actually has a high end concierge practice…but it can’t be confirmed.

Two were opthamologists- only one was allowed to actually allowed to practice medicine…and he has never prescribed HCQ in his life.

One was one of the Bakersfield Two, I believe and he claimed we’d reached herd immunity back in April.

And do I really have to cite “demon sex leads to menstrual cramps/vaccines with alien DNA will turn you atheist” lady?

And the whole thing was bankrolled with dark PAC money and the Tea Party Patriots.

5 Likes

is this why their vids were removed?

no frauds on twitter?

Somebody hates the truth, that’s why?
I have ONE QUESTION: Did Dr. Immanuel cure 350+ cases of COVID? If so then we need to consider her suggested treatment. After all this IS a pandemic

No. No she did not.

The question I would ask you is why you are fighting so hard in support of a fraudulent message?

Social media doesnt’t catch 'em all so they shouldn’t catch any?

Is that the hill you’d like to die on?

1 Like

Is that a fact?
Has she treated ANY COVID patients?