Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

Yes.

No. Zero.

She claims. HIPPA is going to make proving or disproving that difficult. Her script statistics might be made avail, in a trial or inquest.

I to want to know why the group that claimed Lizard run the government video was taken off Facebook.

Do you have any additional evidence that she has treaded Covid patients?

Can you point me towards some evidence that she has treated none?
I know she is a doctor in certain hospitals. Dhe has never seen a Covid patient in tjose hospitals/treatment centers?

Where can I find sone info on her background

No. That stuff is protected by HIPAA Law. I am still looking.

Do you have any info? I am going based off of her claims. If she is a eeal doctor I’m sure she can get into a lot of trouble for falsifying claims.

Here’s one place to start…

Do you also want supporting evidence that having sex with demons in your sleep causes cysts and endometriosis? Because that’s also one of her claims.

1 Like

Here you go.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/houston-doctor-drug-viral-video-sued-louisiana-15443105.php

Here is where she “practices” her medicine.

Another angle…

Here is more on all of these grifters and whackjobs…

3 Likes

whoa cowboy

where am i fighting for their message?

the theme of this thread is why others are suppressing it

uh huh… sorry. not an idiot.

narrative failure

Because it’s nonsense.

Theme failure.

ah but lots of nonsense on socials

something else at work here right?

me too

but this pales in comparison to the galactic sized level of deprived ■■■■ on socials

but they dont care about that oddly huh?

I agree with the challenge posed by the minority Nigerian doctor the racist leftists decided to attack and demand urine tests from elected politicians to prove they are not taking HCQ themselves while preventing people across the country from getting the treatment.

Yes. A pandemic that needs to be handled with caution and not reckless Information peddled out by frauds and non-professionals. The president does himself no favors by aligning with these quacks.

1 Like

shouldnt we consider all points of view?

When the source also claims that sex with demons in your sleep causes cysts and the government is run in part by reptilian aliens then… no. We should not consider that persons point of view a valid source of information.

3 Likes

i thought the whacky left loves whacky perspectives and alternative approaches

oohhh right. not this time

Pathetic game you’re playing here.

2 Likes

sorry to point out the obvious