Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

Dr. Immanuel, is that you?

If you want to split hairs, by inserting opinion, sure. Merriam-Webster dictionary defines cure as:

1a : spiritual charge

****b : pastoral charge of a parish

2a : recovery or relief from a disease Her cure was complete.

b : something (such as a drug or treatment) that cures a disease Quinine is a cure for malaria.

c : a course or period of treatment take the cure for alcoholism

d : spa sense 1 one of the fashionable cures

3 : a complete or permanent solution or remedy

There is no vaccine for malaria. It’s clear that Quinine does not cure malaria, but that does not prevent people from equating it to a cure?

And HCQ has been around for 60 years, we know everything about it, it’s safer than Motrin or Tylenol. there are more hospital visits for liver and stomach problems from those drugs, than hospitals visits due to bad reactions from HQC

ちちん三禅ですか?

Note: to stay within rules, I just asked back what she posted. Added ですか to her post, to pose it as a question.

1 Like

Ichinen Sanzen

This is the beginning of the Latter day of the Law, the third thousand year period since the Supreme Law of the Saddharma Pundarika Sutra was expounded and the Announcement of the Sacred Title, Which is the last remaining cure for the illnesses and sufferings of all beings.

Instead of waking up to faith, most beings, with terrible stains of karma, give up their faith and give up their true seeking mind for total illusion.

After suffering in samsara for Aeons they finally prostrate themselves, then must expiate their karma

It is dangerous to say that there is a cure when one does not exist.

Especially in a pandemic.

If they said “treatment” then they probably would have been fine.

A side effect of HCQ is arrhythmia.

Not a great side effect when the virus tends to cause blood clotting.

1 Like

Your logic has a massive hole.

ありがとうございます (Thank you)

I could read it individually, but I couldn’t translate.

By the way your Hiragana was off. Ichinen is いちねん

I agree, it’s a bit over the top for a doctor to call something “a cure” just because the layperson equates a successful treatment, such as for malaria, “a cure.”

My point is that banning a video because of that is indefensible.

Simply saying HQC by itself,or in combination with other drugs is “a cure,” sure as hell is not endangering the public health, so social media needs to kill the video. People watching the video cannot simply run out to Walmart and buy it off the shelf, because HQC can only be prescribed by a doctor.

This is issue is over hyped, as is so much of the conversations and medical advice surrounding COVID

2 Likes

How so? BTW This is a discussions forum, so discuss. Don’t just shoot spitballs and then run and hide.

1 Like

But the side effect is very rare. Please do not pretend the dug is new, untested and doctors have limited information as to the possible side effects on patients and prescribing of the drug. Motrin and Tylenol can harm some people too. The people who had bad reactions those drugs are not taking them every day for months, as have the majority of HCQ patents over the past sixty years.

The original Chinese is 一念三千. Jap. Ichinen Sanzen

You’re comparing the absolute number of adverse effects for hydrochloroquine and Tylenol. Do you think that there are the same number of doses taken of each?

日本語または中国語を話しますか (Do you speak Japanese or Chinese?)

I’ve been trying to pick up Japanese as a hobby.

Summary

You guys are off topic. Please get back on topic. Also all use of foreign language requires English translation in the same post. Feel free to discuss in PMs. Thanks you.

“you guys”?

i disagree with allowing the inclusion of other languages to derail a thread

i’m done in this thread

what a waste

1 Like

Yeah, you guys. There’s two of them. They know who they are.

If you have an issue, take it up in CF or a PM please.

i understand

i’m not interested

Twitter has finally restored Breitbart’s account. Breitbart simply covered the news conference by the congressmen and the doctors, but apparently covering the “wrong” news is no longer allowed.

Here is Breitbart’s report on the situation: