Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

I do. I don’t trust either. But social media allows people to claim they can keep you safe, while disallowing people to say HCQ with Zinc can keep you safe. The filter is therefore NOT science. It is political.

It was 4 or 5 posts in 240 post thread. I don’t think that counts as derailing. Plus each post has a translation.

I get that there is stricter moderation now on tangents or side discussions. So I won’t continue it. But the thread wasn’t derailed.

There is no good evidence of the latter working.

That is the difference.

They shouldn’t call it a cure next time.

You can say it all you like.

There simply isn’t any evidence for it other than anecdotal.

It’s hard to prove a medicine works.

Even harder with an illness where you’ll likely get better on your own anyway.

1 Like

Well, I certainly hope that the DoJ are investigating the prima facie case for collusion between media and political players to engineer deaths of people from COVID 19 for political advantage, and charges are laid against people like the two Cuomo Fredos.

1 Like

Lol this was funny.

Oh wait…you were serious?

2 Likes

What evadance have you shown that these experts haven’t saved lives with Hydrochloroqin?

Its all throughout the thread, and not just by me. Try keeping up with the discussions if you want to be taken seriously.

No one has proven that they didn’t save lives with Hydrochloroqin.

Whatever you say, chuckles.

It’s is not scientific practice to prove a non-proof.

And you can’t say. chuckles

You can lead a horse’s backside to evidence, but you can’t make him believe.

They saved lives with Hydrochloroqin, meaning they have proof.

Of course because scientists don’t prove a negative.

That you even ask this question reveals your mistaken assumptions about science. You don’t know what the null hypothesis should be.

What’s been stated…over and over again…is there’s no evidence it DOES save lives…doctor’s anecdotes aside. Because you don’t prove efficacy via anecdote.

No they saved lives with Hydrochloroqin, not debatable with the fact it saves lives.

How do you know they saved lives with HCQ?

What’s your evidence?

Seems to be the case with these experts on the front lines. They have the evidence but those not on the front lines polatitions, fauci refuse to believe it.

How do you know they didn’t.

That wasn’t your first claim.

But it looks like we’re going goalpost skating, so:

You are familiar with the differences between correlation and causation?