Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

How so? BTW This is a discussions forum, so discuss. Don’t just shoot spitballs and then run and hide.

1 Like

But the side effect is very rare. Please do not pretend the dug is new, untested and doctors have limited information as to the possible side effects on patients and prescribing of the drug. Motrin and Tylenol can harm some people too. The people who had bad reactions those drugs are not taking them every day for months, as have the majority of HCQ patents over the past sixty years.

The original Chinese is 一念三千. Jap. Ichinen Sanzen

You’re comparing the absolute number of adverse effects for hydrochloroquine and Tylenol. Do you think that there are the same number of doses taken of each?

日本語または中国語を話しますか (Do you speak Japanese or Chinese?)

I’ve been trying to pick up Japanese as a hobby.

Summary

You guys are off topic. Please get back on topic. Also all use of foreign language requires English translation in the same post. Feel free to discuss in PMs. Thanks you.

“you guys”?

i disagree with allowing the inclusion of other languages to derail a thread

i’m done in this thread

what a waste

1 Like

Yeah, you guys. There’s two of them. They know who they are.

If you have an issue, take it up in CF or a PM please.

i understand

i’m not interested

Twitter has finally restored Breitbart’s account. Breitbart simply covered the news conference by the congressmen and the doctors, but apparently covering the “wrong” news is no longer allowed.

Here is Breitbart’s report on the situation:

I do. I don’t trust either. But social media allows people to claim they can keep you safe, while disallowing people to say HCQ with Zinc can keep you safe. The filter is therefore NOT science. It is political.

It was 4 or 5 posts in 240 post thread. I don’t think that counts as derailing. Plus each post has a translation.

I get that there is stricter moderation now on tangents or side discussions. So I won’t continue it. But the thread wasn’t derailed.

There is no good evidence of the latter working.

That is the difference.

They shouldn’t call it a cure next time.

You can say it all you like.

There simply isn’t any evidence for it other than anecdotal.

It’s hard to prove a medicine works.

Even harder with an illness where you’ll likely get better on your own anyway.

1 Like

Well, I certainly hope that the DoJ are investigating the prima facie case for collusion between media and political players to engineer deaths of people from COVID 19 for political advantage, and charges are laid against people like the two Cuomo Fredos.

1 Like

Lol this was funny.

Oh wait…you were serious?

2 Likes

What evadance have you shown that these experts haven’t saved lives with Hydrochloroqin?

Its all throughout the thread, and not just by me. Try keeping up with the discussions if you want to be taken seriously.

No one has proven that they didn’t save lives with Hydrochloroqin.

Whatever you say, chuckles.