Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

He’s hurt the country; disgraced it actually.
And he continues to do so.

2 Likes

How?

How…

I’ll give you and Conan just one for now and it’s the biggest one:
He’s got tens of millions of people believing 2020 was stolen and any future Democratic wins can only be because of fraud.

2 Likes

How does that hurt or disagrace the country?

My how soon we forget.

1 Like

No where near as much as Biden:

2 Likes

Then there’s nothing left to discuss.

1 Like

Why exactly would you state this if you cannot clarify it:

Wray, Cheney, Romney, in fact all the people MAGAs call RINO’s are the actual Republicans holding on to the traditional party principles and values.

What a bunch of gibberish.

For all we know bidens 5-million-dollar bribe came about because he showed the papers he had to some foreign country.

1 Like

Now that is funny. Wray, Cheney and Romney are nothing more than blue dog democrats.

1 Like

You didn’t need to validate my point, but thanks I guess.

Your man jbiden has done more damgage to the country in over two years than any president I have ever seen.
Calls half the country evil and needs to be destroyed. Has widened the divide in the country almost to the point of no return. All because of your hate for one man and his supporters.

1 Like

No one you named is anything close to a conservative. You want a party of dem lite. You don’t even know what a conservative is. You voted for one jbiden. So as a far leftist you have no idea what a conservative is. Except you want them to be someone who pretends to stand against the left.

Thanks again!

Nobody knows what a conservative is.

Windsocks is the first thing that comes to mind though.

The same people already believed elections were not honest after watching the left come up with more ballots for dems weeks after elections before trump was ever elected.
They watched gore try to keep the election recount to just a few districts.
They watched hillary try and get electors to change their vote from trump to her.
Now they know that the DOJ interfered with the election not just once but twice. They now know that the media and companies like twitter, facebook take orders from the DOJ and silence voices they don’t want heard.
What really makes them believe is the fact that there is still probably a lot that has happened that they still don’t know the truth about.
Trump did not have to convince them of anything. They have known that something was wrong with our elections for many years.

2 Likes

You guys still believe in a trunk full of votes. Amazing.

Your welcome. It is always easy to prove that someone does not have any clue what a conservative is. Biggest one is the fact that the person has no idea what the conservative platform is.

1 Like

How would you have any idea what a conservative stands for since you are not one. But it is funny watching someone on the left tell us what we stand for. And watch them praise the blue dogs as what a conservative is.

1 Like